No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
    I have as my p4p someone who is not a duck and a coward.

So that would be anyone except PBF.

And, just to remind you. If you're base it on skill. SKILL IS TESTED AGAINST TOP OPPOSITION AND NOT AGAINST NOOBS. So we will go back to the question "What's your resume?".
    Lol, you're a joke son!

Comment

I have a question for you. How old is DLH?
      Three years older than Floyd.

Comment

who voted for pac #1 either does not know **** about boxing, or is taking the piss.

I can see winky's case, i definitely will see it if he beats hop.

I am sorry because I see the names of a few posters I respect in there, but if you guys are NOT taking the piss, you should get a reality check.

obviously my pick is the actual p4p #1... until may 5? or longer?

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
          who voted for pac #1 either does not know **** about boxing, or is taking the piss.

I can see winky's case, i definitely will see it if he beats hop.

I am sorry because I see the names of a few posters I respect in there, but if you guys are NOT taking the piss, you should get a reality check.

obviously my pick is the actual p4p #1... until may 5? or longer?
          Joartcc3, living_legend, pogi, Super_Lightweight, The Underboss, TheDanniIce, VanesBoxing, Welter_Skelter

-- although everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            Joartcc3, living_legend, pogi, Super_Lightweight, The Underboss, TheDanniIce, VanesBoxing, Welter_Skelter

-- although everybody is entitled to their own opinions.
            I would never say somebody didn't know **** about boxing. But come on. How come Pacquiao gets treated so kindly when being examined for career accomplishments? Let me tell you: Because of his entertaining style.

If Floyd had outboxed these guys, I promise you that there would be a flood of comments regarding how they weren't in their primes. Though you could say Marquez was in his prime- and we know what happened there. He was beaten decisively by Morales in their first fight, and he beat him twice more when he obviously (and we all know it wasn't the real Morales) wasn't the same.

We magnify Floyd's every flaw, yet he's much more sound than Pacquiao, and Pacquiao is much more beatable. Plus, Floyd has done nothing to lose his top spot. Roy lost his when he was knocked out, not when another fighter had been fighting (in your opinion) better opposition. I'm saying this as a guy who admires Floyd's skill but isn't neccesarily a big fan. I like Pacquiao as well. But lets be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
              I would never say somebody didn't know **** about boxing. But come on. How come Pacquiao gets treated so kindly when being examined for career accomplishments? Let me tell you: Because of his entertaining style.

If Floyd had outboxed these guys, I promise you that there would be a flood of comments regarding how they weren't in their primes. Though you could say Marquez was in his prime- and we know what happened there. He was beaten decisively by Morales in their first fight, and he beat him twice more when he obviously (and we all know it wasn't the real Morales) wasn't the same.

We magnify Floyd's every flaw, yet he's much more sound than Pacquiao, and Pacquiao is much more beatable. Plus, Floyd has done nothing to lose his top spot. Roy lost his when he was knocked out, not when another fighter had been fighting (in your opinion) better opposition. I'm saying this as a guy who admires Floyd's skill but isn't neccesarily a big fan. I like Pacquiao as well. But lets be real.
              I agree completely, except I would and did say someone does not say **** about boxing.

and I am alrady getting 1 star ratings from pinoy nuthuggers for the comment

Comment

I have as my p4p someone who is not a duck and a coward.

So that would be anyone except PBF.

And, just to remind you. If you're base it on skill. SKILL IS TESTED AGAINST TOP OPPOSITION AND NOT AGAINST NOOBS. So we will go back to the question "What's your resume?".
                Did you just call a boxer a "noob"? Oh dear god...

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
                  mayweather fighting judah after a loss shows u how much of a p4p king he is.......i have pac at the top....
                  Didnt Pacman Fight Morales off a loss?

Yep, you talk smack.

Shhhh The grown ups are talking.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Did you just call a boxer a "noob"? Oh dear god...
                    to be more specific, since he is talking about Mayweather's opposition he is calling noobs PRO fighters with MORE THAN 30 fights (quick guess).

Comment

Manny gets it in my view because his victories were more emphatic, and against better competition LATELY.

I don't give a damn if anyone thinks I know nothing about boxing. I sleep good at night either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X