Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Better P4p. The Dominant Vitali Klitschko or the Robber Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Better P4p. The Dominant Vitali Klitschko or the Robber Manny Pacquiao?

Pacquiao can't beat a blown up paperweight fighting at a weight where he literally has accomplished less than nothing. Vitali doesnt lose a round or get touched in fights and dominates everyone he faces. What criteria are people using to grade p4p? My guess is people are afraid to even speak Vitali's name, he is the Voldemort of boxing and thatswhy he isnt number 1 p4p, if you say his name too many times he's gonna get ya.

"Paperweight",

Comment

I'm going to go with the gentleman who wasn't made to quit on his stool by a blown up Middleweight.

Could you imagine a B-level former Strawweight moving up to Welterweight and outboxing Pacquiao so badly, that he faked an injury and quit on his stool out of embarrassment?

Me neither.

Comment

VK's the man!

Comment

I am not that blind, Manny Pacquiao easily.

The Klits are good fighters but they enjoy a massive size advantage over most fighters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
              Pacquiao can't beat a blown up paperweight fighting at a weight where he literally has accomplished less than nothing. Vitali doesnt lose a round or get touched in fights and dominates everyone he faces. What criteria are people using to grade p4p? My guess is people are afraid to even speak Vitali's name, he is the Voldemort of boxing and thatswhy he isnt number 1 p4p, if you say his name too many times he's gonna get ya.

Gee, why don't we just take a look at their comp to try and figure out this puzzle?

Comment

Vitali is my boy but he only has 1 first ballot HOFer on his resume and he lost to him while Pac has fought 2 first ballot HOFers in 7 months and beat both their asses.

Pac easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                  Who are those people?

Comment

...............Vitali got stopped in his biggest fight

Comment

Working...
                    X