No announcement yet.

Is Barack Obama a muslim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I agree, I think he's an Atheist as well but of course to get elected in the U.S you have to proclaim some belief in God.
    Well times are changing. I think we'll have our first Hispanic president in 2016 (Marco Rubio) and perhaps by 2024 one that's openly atheist, maybe even gay (they do seem to go hand in hand.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Well times are changing. I think we'll have our first Hispanic president in 2016 (Marco Rubio) and perhaps by 2024 one that's openly atheist, maybe even gay (they do seem to go hand in hand.)
      Wow????

On the Hispanic thing, I think that could happen but the gay thing, I don't think the conservative right will ever allow that to happen. I believe a woman might come first before that.

Just yesterday here in Miami, a guy running for public office who is openly gay had his campaign posters painted with anti gay slurs all over them and this is in a city that has had openly gay politicians.

The middle of the country and the South would never go for that.

You think Obama has a lot of security.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Wow????

On the Hispanic thing, I think that could happen but the gay thing, I don't think the conservative right will ever allow that to happen. I believe a woman might come first before that.

Just yesterday here in Miami, a guy running for public office who is openly gay had his campaign posters painted with anti gay slurs all over them and this is in a city that has had openly gay politicians.

The middle of the country and the South would never go for that.

You think Obama has a lot of security.......
        Last part was added for comedic effect.

The religious right didn't have any luck stopping a guy voted most liberal in the senate from becoming president. And they seem to be losing steam as the atheist population keeps growing in this country. I don't see why we wouldn't have an openly gay president some day, especially if he was the most qualified.

I'd be fine with any woman president not named Hillary or Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Last part was added for comedic effect.

The religious right didn't have any luck stopping a guy voted most liberal in the senate from becoming president. And they seem to be losing steam as the atheist population keeps growing in this country. I don't see why we wouldn't have an openly gay president some day, especially if he was the most qualified.

I'd be fine with any woman president not named Hillary or Sarah.
          I hope you are right and I agree, I just think being a woman or black is one thing, being gay.....well that's another thing all together.

Comment

He is handsome and smart so he is probably a Muslim. Aight?

Comment

Working...
            X