No announcement yet.

What's your favorite ****tail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the Dude, I'm a White Russian Guy.

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/B/1/z/1B1zk/article-2114856-122FC22C000005DC-394_964x1058.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      I can see why people don't like it because of the sweetness and you can still taste the alcohol. Do you know what the precentage is?

Officially it's a highball

I've seen people drink it but never had it myself. What does it taste like?
      Fruity.....

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        But was it "Shaken not stirred: or "Stirred not Shaken"

pretty sure it was "shaken not stirred" brah.

Comment

That Mint Julep looks pretty good.

Comment

I'm pretty old school with my drinks.

Classic Gin Martini
            Manhattan
            Old Fashioned

Comment

Either a Mojito or a Cognac/cranberry juice, not sure what the latter is called.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                But was it "Shaken not stirred: or "Stirred not Shaken"
                He prefered his martinis like Like Danny Garcia Shaken.

Comment

Got a lotta favorites from years behind the bar. Here are some of my favorites to serve as well as drink.

A strong Tom Collins with Tanqueray. You cannot **** with this drink. It's delicious while not being too sweet, and will get you drunk quick and painlessly.

Mojito. The Mojito was not Hemingway's favorite as people like to say (it was the dry martini), but it is a damn fine drink that originated in Cuba. Muddle the leaves and limes well and go very easy on the cane sugar. Use some Bacardi or Atlantico rum. Great drink for a hot day.

Liquid Marijuana. This one knocks the ladies off their feet every time. Captain, Blue Curacao, Malibu Rum, Midori, sour mix, and pineapple juice.

Gin Rickey is a pain in the ass to make, even though its easier than the Mojito, but it's pretty tasty and a great one to use on girls. F Scott Fitzgerald was a big fan.

You can't **** with the usual classics either; a long island (with tanq, absolut, bacardi, and patron citrong), a perfect patron margarita, a crown and coke with a lime, dry martini with beefeater or bombay sapphire

Comment

Working...
                  X