• Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

my second article involving Pacquiao since i started writing. check it out

http://onthebeak.com/2011/11/24/pacq...-in-the-mouth/

Be a Filipino man, you backstabber!

LOL

Comment

I don't know where I was, but I wasn't aware that you were writing. Nice piece.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

LOL
        LMFAO some people dont know what it means to be a Flilpino , LIE CHEAT AND STEAL

Comment

forget right or wrong and how to actually score a fight, **** that, just be filipino!

it's nice to see pacquiao take a page out of him politicians handbook and don't address the real issues or facts, just make it a race issue with RACE BAITING......

manny, as a fan of yours, you're becoming more and more of an establishment hack each and every time you speak........ pretty soon, there wont be anything left to respect about manny if he stays on this path.......

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

LOL

Comment

How can it be marquez clearest win in the trilogy if it was actually pacquiao who won all 3 fights handily?

pacquiao won the first fight, 115-110
              he won the 2nd fight 115-112
              and the 3rd fight 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                I don't know where I was, but I wasn't aware that you were writing. Nice piece.
                i wrote my first article back in 2009, it took me 2yrs to write another piece. in case you missed the other one, here it is

http://onthebeak.com/2011/11/19/for-...n-methods-407/

thanks for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  forget right or wrong and how to actually score a fight, **** that, just be filipino!

it's nice to see pacquiao take a page out of him politicians handbook and don't address the real issues or facts, just make it a race issue with RACE BAITING......

manny, as a fan of yours, you're becoming more and more of an establishment hack each and every time you speak........ pretty soon, there wont be anything left to respect about manny if he stays on this path.......
                  "But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real… be a Filipino.”- im a 100% Filipino but, what was Pac trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    How can it be marquez clearest win in the trilogy if it was actually pacquiao who won all 3 fights handily?

pacquiao won the first fight, 115-110
                    he won the 2nd fight 115-112
                    and the 3rd fight 116-112

it was a part in the article where i stated my opinion but the article doesnt end and dwell there. the subject is really about pac's word to the Filipino fans, not about who won and how i scored the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X