Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What HW title fight would you rather watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What HW title fight would you rather watch?

I fyou were forced to watch only one HW title fight choosing from Wlad vs Chisora or Haye vs Povetkin. Which one would you rather watch?
    Wlad vs Chisora
    20.37%
    Haye vs Povetkin
    79.63%

Wlads fight will be a snoozefest so I rather watch the Haye fight. No doubt

Comment

Haye vs. Povetkin

Now thats a fight.

Comment

What a suprise....the two Klit nuthuggers chooose the farce fight.......

Comment

I would rather watch Haye over Wlad everyday of the week. Wlad can't get into a high contact fight, because he can be rocked very easily and isn't elusive enough to get out of the way of shots in the pocket or in firing range. He is completely reliant on controlling the distance at all times in the fight, and if he's not then he holds. Haye is has been in a very few boring fights, most of his fights have been very exciting which is why he continues to do numbers, we will see in his next fight whether there is a backlash from the Harrison fight.

Wlad is very one-dimensional and that eastern european style in general is one-dimensional. There are many ways to beat it, even if the fighter is exceptional which Wlad clearly is. He has done extremely well to stay undefeated as long as he has, which is a credit to him and manny steward, but also a reflection of how poor the division is imo.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            I would rather watch Haye over Wlad everyday of the week. Wlad can't get into a high contact fight, because he can be rocked very easily and isn't elusive enough to get out of the way of shots in the pocket or in firing range. He is completely reliant on controlling the distance at all times in the fight, and if he's not then he holds. Haye is has been in a very few boring fights, most of his fights have been very exciting which is why he continues to do numbers, we will see in his next fight whether there is a backlash from the Harrison fight.

Wlad is very one-dimensional and that eastern european style in general is one-dimensional. There are many ways to beat it, even if the fighter is exceptional which Wlad clearly is. He has done extremely well to stay undefeated as long as he has, which is a credit to him and manny steward, but also a reflection of how poor the division is imo.
            great analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
              What a suprise....the two Klit nuthuggers chooose the farce fight.......
              But they are fans of the Klitschko's.

If they are fans of one of the fighters and not the other than its obvious which one they are going to watch. If the question was which one do you think would be a better fight and they said wlad-chisora then that would be a lie, or poor judgement.

Comment

Both Haye and Povetkin have chickened out of signed contracts with Wladimir Klitschko.

Povetkin got scared and didn't show up for the presser!

Haye became afraid said he had a sore back.

Comment

I care little for watching duckers fight each other, I'd rather watch the heavyweight champion of the world, Wlad, fight

Comment

haye vs povetkin...its a pick em fight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X