Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if PAC can be patient he can WIN

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      After the Pacman "Breaks Down" Pretty Boy's defenses, I will say that there will be an 90% chance that Floyd will be knocked out in "Hattonesque" fashion. JAT

100% it wont happen, 100% roach will throw in the towel or pac is getting Ko'ed

oh, and 100%, you are a GROUPIE

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
        100% it wont happen, 100% roach will throw in the towel or pac is getting Ko'ed

oh, and 100%, you are a GROUPIE
        Hahaha...

Comment

I feel sorry for these fools..floyd is gonna make it look so easy with pac..i hope some of these tards will stop coming here they killin boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
            I feel sorry for these fools..floyd is gonna make it look so easy with pac..i hope some of these tards will stop coming here they killin boxing.
            Will you be back in March when you catch a view of poor Pretty Boy beaten up by the Pacman? I sure hope so. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              Will you be back in March when you catch a view of poor Pretty Boy beaten up by the Pacman? I sure hope so. JAT
              I don't give a fu** about mayweather winning or losing to be honest,im not on a boxers nutts like you fools on here except sturms nutts of course.

Comment

JMM beat ur boy twice,the same boy mayweather made look like he put the boxing gloves on for the first time..skills pay bills...he got better skills,speed,defense..im just beeing honest man dont hate on me

Comment

JMM beat ur boy twice,the same boy mayweather made look like he put the boxing gloves on for the first time..skills pay bills...he got better skills,speed,defense..im just beeing honest man dont hate on me
                  That was not a good post.

Comment

There's no hate. See ya in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      Your equation doesn't matter anymore. Pac already KO MOrales twice!!! Pac leaves no Doubt anymore. Where's Raheem now??? He lost to Freitas, Juan Diaz TKO Freitas, Juan Diaz who was KOed by pac's Victim JMM.
                      Oh lord why use that theory?

Comment

Working...
                      X