Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather is so "Money" why didn't he just pay the 5 million lien?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather is so "Money" why didn't he just pay the 5 million lien?

Instead of being emabaressed by having the IRS Lein his purse and be at ringside why didn't he just dip in to his so called 100 million in the bank to avoid the issue?

Could it be he has no "money" in the bank?

Floyd will be broke when it's all said and done.

Comment

Maybe he is not liquid~

Comment

It is most likely the case that he is suffering from his expenditure. Looking at all the things he owns, I'm pretty certain he won't have 100M. He might have earnt 100M but taxes, managers, trainers, promoters, houses, cars, partying, gambling and all that drains you. Look at some of the well paid boxers, they all go poor even though Millions went into their pockets.

Tyson, Holyfield, JCC, Eubank, Nate Campbell, Frazier, Rocky Balboa (lol)

It's actually not so funny when you think of Rocky. I'm sure it's based off some real life boxers. Sadly these guys get robbed by so many people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Maybe he is not liquid~
          I don't care how illiquid you are, when Uncle Sam wants his money, you better comply. They have the power to do ANYTHING to you and you assets, ANYTHING.

Mayweather should've been smarter than that.

Comment

u gotta know how to spend that money , u gotta learn to invest it right away, so money can keep on coming in .

Comment

mayweather needs to invest in real estate asap. Im making a killing right now, I don't ever have to work a "job" again. REO property's and properties with tax liens against them are selling like hotcakes..banks cant get rid of them fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                I don't care how illiquid you are, when Uncle Sam wants his money, you better comply. They have the power to do ANYTHING to you and you assets, ANYTHING.

Mayweather should've been smarter than that.
                Well being caught illiquid is not an out there problem lots of rich people get caught with assets that can't sell right away and Floyd looked like he had a lot of assets. If Floyd is forced to sell all of his assets he will more tehn cover his debt so he still isn't really broke.

Floyd obviously messed up somewhere with his money though no doubt, that is his own fault but this is hardly something unexpected. Smarter people then Floyd have messed up the same ways.

Comment

Floyd has a very nice airplane. I mean come on that is like 20-30 million he will take a loss on it but he would still get a huge chunk of cash for that (not to mention cut out a HUGE expense).

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
                    mayweather needs to invest in real estate asap. Im making a killing right now, I don't ever have to work a "job" again. REO property's and properties with tax liens against them are selling like hotcakes..banks cant get rid of them fast enough.
                    Ah, you can be a rich land baron.

Remember when the revolution comes, your kind is always first to be killed.

J/K, yeah that's a way the rich get richer and the poor get drunk.
                    The rich take advantage of situations and usually have good timing along with some luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X