This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    People laughed at me when i said USA was still alive.
    I know I'm going to seem like a USA hater, but can you really say they are still alive after beating a team like Egypt? I know this is a big achievement for USA, but in terms of World class football teams. Which is how some American football fans seem to think USA are.

In my eyes, USA still have a lot to prove.

I cannot wait to see them in action against Spain though, that will be the real test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
      I know I'm going to seem like a USA hater, but can you really say they are still alive after beating a team like Egypt? I know this is a big achievement for USA, but in terms of World class football teams. Which is how some American football fans seem to think USA are.

I cannot wait to see them in action against Spain though, that will be the real test.
      USA is not a world class team, any neutral un-biased fan will tell you that, they're a decent team, they're good, but when it comes to the big teams, they can't compete.

Comment

• IMO Our best chance at beating Spain would be to take them into penalties.

Comment

• I wasn't aware USA still had a chance of qualifying and I was estatic with the outcome. Shame they're playing Spain, they stand no chance. The best they can hope for is 3rd place which will likely be against South Africa.

Comment

• I hope they play South Africa.

The SA coach needs to say sorry to Benny, they'd be a beast team then!

Comment

• Dempsey's my new Messiah!!!

Comment

• TELFORD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post

I can honestly tell you, with full confidence, that no intelligent american football fan sees the US as a World Class football team. I don't know who you talk to or where you get your info but we are probably the most unbiased fans when it comes to this sport. We know where the US stands and we know where the US still needs to go to be seen as a good word class football team.

Comment

• Australia would beat USA

Comment

• Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                      Dempsey's my new Messiah!!!
                      Are you ****ing kidding me? He has been terrible the entire tournament and probably cost us half of the goals we conceded this tournament. He hasn't been at the top of his game for the US in almost a year. I would go far as to say that he has been the best player for the other teams this tournament, all he has done is give balls away. yeah he scored the goal that got us into the next round but it doesn't mask that he played like **** for 95% of that game.

Comment

Working...
                      X