Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think 108lb champion and Hw champion are equally good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think 108lb champion and Hw champion are equally good?

someone told me that Hw champ is better than strawweight champ but i dont think so. both guys are flaming badass.
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%

I think its harder to be heavyweight champion, those are big guys with big punches.

Comment

The same can be said for strawweights. Lightning punches and no meat covering the body to dull the impact.

It depends on the 108 champ. Does he have the skill? Is his title reing impressive? Has he cleared out the division? Does he have a bad losing record? Does he have a decent amount of KOs or is it all UD/SD's?

I dont follow anything below Bantam(hasegawa). So I dont really know about the strawweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by youaregoodactor View Post
        someone told me that Hw champ is better than strawweight champ but i dont think so. both guys are flaming badass.
        1. 108 isnt strawweight
        2. If they were saying anyone in Strawweight stacks up to Klitschko they are an idiot

Comment

my bet is someone was drawing a comparison between Calderon and Klitschko. You probably thought Calderon was still a strawweight and when you looked up his weight you saw he was fighting at 108. You put 2 & 2 together and got 7.

Anyway, if that is the comparison you were drawing..... No Klitschko has moved past Calderon.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
            my bet is someone was drawing a comparison between Calderon and Klitschko. You probably thought Calderon was still a strawweight and when you looked up his weight you saw he was fighting at 108. You put 2 & 2 together and got 7.

Anyway, if that is the comparison you were drawing..... No Klitschko has moved past Calderon.
            I'm not saying the person who like a Calderon or Klitschko.
            I'm just saying Each position(Heavyweight title,StrawWeight title)

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
              1. 108 isnt strawweight
              2. If they were saying anyone in Strawweight stacks up to Klitschko they are an idiot

It depends on the champion. You sir, apparently don't know what p4p means. You probably think its a popularity contest.

Pound 4 pound means your a smaller guy and although not expected to beat a fighter of a larger weight because of the obvious size disadvantage. If you were at said weight, your skillfull enough to defeat a person of larger weight. Which is what the Doc means.

So, basically if the strawweight champion's skills are great(everything I mentioned last post). Then if he was a heavyweight, not moving up but if he was born to be a heavyweight. He would defeat or be just as good as Vitali and Wlad.

I dont know anything about the strawweight champ though. So those questions asked in the previous post need to be answered by someone who does know about the strawweight champ.

Comment

Working...
              X