Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have been trolling david haye on facebook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making moves, Timmeh

Smart move going Boxing and MMA mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Making moves, Timmeh

Smart move going Boxing and MMA mixed.
      i would have been pissing money away if I didn't make the jump. all the young guys want to be mixed martial artists, I am just hoping to give boxing a bit of a jump in Toronto.

we'll see how it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho
        IMAGE#1

it used to be a dry cleaner. i am going to have a boxing and mma and it's prime location. i am smack dab in the middle of 4 high schools and 4 middle schools.
        start a fight with someone in the hs parking lot and showcase your moves, make sure a lot of the kids see it. great advertisement right there.

this is looking completely like that one mma movie michael jai white was in lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

but on a serious note, I wish you find success with this move! good sht, timmeh!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            but on a serious note, I wish you find success with this move! good sht, timmeh!

thanks bro. if it doesn't work i'll eating rice and oatmeal for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              yeah and responded. haven't gotten around to downloading again.

side note: i just signed a two year lease for a space to open a gym. $3300 per month. I have a few grants and bursaries but phuuuuuuck. the space is a piece of crap and i got all kinds of work to do.

i will upload the rest later.
              I'll send the ripped Everlast youth gloves, the smelly boxing trunks and the duct tapped heavybag to ya, ASAP....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I'll send the ripped Everlast youth gloves, the smelly boxing trunks and the duct tapped heavybag to ya, ASAP....
                you're an accountant. the heaviest bag you have is a trash bag - in your windowless office.

Comment

red k sent by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    you're an accountant. the heaviest bag you have is a trash bag - in your windowless office.
                    I was in Vancouver, on business, last week fyi. And "no" I didn't try Tim Horton's coffee. I had "Trees Organic."

Comment

Classic thread. Haye is a fraud and probably a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X