Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito cracked wrap mystery solved by 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how they showed the picture cotto had, then they showed a different picture and there was no 'crack'.

I personally thought it was a marker from the commision, not a black thread. And there was no tear at all in the pictures other than the one Cotto was showing off. Is that like a photoshopped picture or something?

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
      Dude, that was caught in the crack, it was probably there then fell off u can see clearly from the pic that was not thread. AND the blood? IN the same spot? The the fact trainer was banned for life...and the fact that Margs blames him and says he didn't know he had that? so how could he know if he had it for Cotto? Looking to defend your puto warrior, LMAO.
      Assuming the picture from the Mosley wraps is top side up, wouldn't that mean that the wrap was on the right hand? All the pictures that Cotto refers to are of Tony's left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Strike Back View Post
        I like how they showed the picture cotto had, then they showed a different picture and there was no 'crack'.

I personally thought it was a marker from the commision, not a black thread. And there was no tear at all in the pictures other than the one Cotto was showing off. Is that like a photoshopped picture or something?
        WTF u talking about that pic was around before COtto got his hands on it, in the ****ing video the crack is still there u blind fools see the thread, its caught in the crack - Margs CHEATED. WHY cheat vs Mosley when he already lost to Cotto, who you beat fair? WHY?> FUKIN POSERS

Comment

That is definitely a crack on the hand wrap. It is clear as day. You could see it in the slow motion video HBO showed.

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TS nailed it.

What creates the illusion of a "crack" is the piece of black thread crossing over the piece of material which runs between the knuckles/fingers,

Something about that pic always did look odd, quite aside from the particular oddness the Margarito indicters were (wrongly) suggesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_bobo View Post
              That is definitely a crack on the hand wrap. It is clear as day. You could see it in the slow motion video HBO showed.
              Uh-huh.

And grass isn't green, it's pink (just inverted, right?).

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                WTF u talking about that pic was around before COtto got his hands on it, in the ****ing video the crack is still there u blind fools see the thread, its caught in the crack - Margs CHEATED. WHY cheat vs Mosley when he already lost to Cotto, who you beat fair? WHY?> FUKIN POSERS
                My point was that they showed at least three different pictures from after that fight, and only one had a 'crack'. Interpret that however you want, get mad, whatever. I seen what I seen, just like you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Strike Back View Post

The whole picture thing is ODD, period.

There are actual photographer's prints out there of another photo taken after the fight which shows Margarito holding that same hand up and revealing no crack on the wrap. While online versions of the exact same photo show a "crack".

Regardless, this observation debunks the whole "crack" theory.

None of the Cottosexuals ever mentioned a black thread caught in a crack before this came to light tonight. They were just talking about a crack. Now it's a black thread caught in a crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TS nailed it.

What creates the illusion of a "crack" is the piece of black thread crossing over the piece of material which runs between the knuckles/fingers,

Something about that pic always did look odd, quite aside from the particular oddness the Margarito indicters were (wrongly) suggesting.
                    Even if it is a different gauze, he had still cheated Cotto. You will see the 3rd man. Those "thudding" blows, as Lampley described, have not been heard since the Cotto fight. C'mon it's common sense but you are a hater - one of those dudes that hates on the Boricuas I see. Either way, the truth will be exposed and the veil lifted from your eyes after Dec. 3rd. Remember that.

Comment

Tony doesn't need anyone to free him.

If he's got anything left at all after his courageous stand against Pac a year ago, he's gonna beat the absolute **** out of Cotto and free himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X