Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arabian and African countries offer PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER a guaranteed purse of $50M ea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
    What?
    they'd both be taking the same tests...
    What advantages would those be?

mental advantages, Floyd has got Manny to do something he didn't want too

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Mayweather wants as much money on the table so he can push back on Pac again about the tests....without the tests i dont belive Floyd thinks he can beat Pacman so this fight wont happen unless Floyd feels he has the advantages....and its pretty clear he doesnt feel he has advantages or he wouldnt be carrying on like he is...

so NO i dont think the fight will happen unless Pac says yes to the tests.
      So I guess PAC doesn't think he can win without ten million per pound and whatever size gloves he wanted. Dont be a jerk if PAC ask mosley to take test im pretty sure he can take a test for 50 mil plus PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
        as an African i was thinking the same thing. It wont happen though especially in Arab countries where "leaders" are only a protest away from being kicked out.
        Yea, you guys know how to do it there....100k protesters, just mow em down with AK's. That's how a real dictator rolls.

Comment

Working...
        X