No announcement yet.

No one wants Oscar to fail besides Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Hooks failed..

Didn't I say Bob was talking before Schaefer left but now Oscar need that pull up and he's not there now.

Comment

Arum the one who burns bridges, not only do he attack other promoters but he attack venues and even countries. No wonder y'all are fans of him, beta personalities are comfortable with beta personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Check hooks with the thread ending Ether. Now watch them attempt a spin job and babble about how Arum is the 'devil' and how Schaefer was a saint despite publicly stating he flat out refuses to work with Arum.
        You called it

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          You called it
          They're predictable as hell

Bumping old threads and all. Too bad alts don't last very long.
          Last edited by thuggery; 06-20-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

It's amazing how these people talk about everything but what is relevant, if they do it's a sad attempt, easily countered and then they resort to a circle jerk of being proudly ignorant. That's wassup doe

Comment

Well we should be seeing more TR v GBP fights soon, since the "Cold War" is over, the fans won right? Oh wait!!! Lol

Comment

Yeah it's arums fault Richard the rat double crossed Oscar and gave all of his boxers too haymon and then it's arums fault Richard the rat with haymon-floyd tried to finance buy everything Oscar had but failed

Are you that ******ed that you will ignore the fact Richard tried to buy out all of oscars boxers to leave him with nothing?

Comment

@LFC Oscar has nothing, just Canelo who I bet leave soon as well. Oscar isn't loyal to himself and has been showing that for years. He dug himself his own grave, through the beginning stages and rise to supremacy of Goldenboy he been messing up and kept to low standards.

What I'm addressing is the fraudulent cheers for Oscar, no one cares about Oscar succeeding but that the guys who actually built GB fail. I bet they feel dumb when they try to argue that the statement "I am my own boss, that guy has a boss, he takes orders, I give orders" was not true and an excuse to avoid a dead fight. Even Arum understands where the power lay now, he used Oscar to blow up his own ship, so he can buy himself some time and see how everything play out. Arum hand never was extended out but in Oscars back controlling his demise.

@Check_Hooks you butt hurt for that neg, glad you realize you are wrong and upset at life. Nice profile of a guy who's told what to do.
                  Last edited by Akuza Da Root; 06-20-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                    You're too dramatic with your this guy is a snake, this guy is trying to do the right thing stuff. They are all in it for the money.

Putting on megafights probably means more money for Bob and Oscar.

Apparently prolonging the cold war and putting on bargain bin showcase fights meant more money for Schaeffer so he left.

Haymon is allied with whoever pays his fighters the most so he gets paid the most.

All of these guys would probably sell crack to their own children if the money was right. Didn't Don King do that at some point?
                    good points...sans the crack...

lip service or help from bob to oscar or even say from oscar to bob regarding ending the cold war means nothing unless some papers/fights are made...

the on-going carnival on the promotional side is something fighters must be very keen on keeping track as it will affect them in the long run...they should be watching their best interests...after all they are the ones that get hurt in the ring..

Comment

Originally posted by Akuza Da Root View Post
                      @LFC Oscar has nothing, just Canelo who I bet leave soon as well. Oscar isn't loyal to himself and has been showing that for years. He dug himself his own grave, through the beginning stages and rise to supremacy of Goldenboy he been messing up and kept to low standards.

What I'm addressing is the fraudulent cheers for Oscar, no one cares about Oscar succeeding but that the guys who actually built GB fail. I bet they feel dumb when they try to argue that the statement "I am my own boss, that guy has a boss, he takes orders, I give orders" was not true and an excuse to avoid a dead fight. Even Arum understands where the power lay now, he used Oscar to blow up his own ship, so he can buy himself some time and see how everything play out. Arum hand never was extended out but in Oscars back controlling his demise.

@Check_Hooks you butt hurt for that neg, glad you realize you are wrong and upset at life. Nice profile of a guy who's told what to do.
                      there is one issue that should be considered...

is it really beneficial for bob at this point to destroy gbp?

Comment

Working...
                      X