Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Billion to whoever guesses the way Donaire vs Rigo ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

round 7, donaire gets frustrated and starts to chase rigondeaux around the ring and ends up eating leather in the process due to his determination he keeps coming forward and takes a left uppercut to the stomach causing him to stay on his knees and sniff the canvas

Comment

or......

rigondeaux takes the first 3 rounds and starts playing with donaire does all that dancing shet and ends up getting caught offguard ending the fight in brutal fashion.
      god i hope rigondeaux focuses

Comment

Donaire by decapitation 3rd round!

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          or......

rigondeaux takes the first 3 rounds and starts playing with donaire does all that dancing shet and ends up getting caught offguard ending the fight in brutal fashion.
          god i hope rigondeaux focuses
          Yea cause the only way donaire can clip rigo is if rigo is horse playing around. The excuses is in already,if donaire wins its because rigo didn't take it seriously.

Comment

Donaire. Left uppercut. 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              100 billion points, all you have to do is guess the way the fight ends. If you predict a KO/TKO, you have to state which round.

If you think it goes to the cards, put down your prediction.
              come on chav , your e-rich. i'm willing to contribute 500 billion points to your 500 billion points and the winner get's a trilli?

Comment

round 4, rigo caught by a power left hook frm Nono!

Comment

Donaire majority decision over Rigondo

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Yea cause the only way donaire can clip rigo is if rigo is horse playing around. The excuses is in already,if donaire wins its because rigo didn't take it seriously.
                    Im pretty sure rigondeaux will beat donaire. Though im not afraid to give nonito his props if he does beat rigondeaux because i actually like donaire too and if he can pull it off he would of made a it a superb start to 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      100 billion points, all you have to do is guess the way the fight ends. If you predict a KO/TKO, you have to state which round.

If you think it goes to the cards, put down your prediction.
                      I will tell you after the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X