No announcement yet.

dexter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dexter!!!

Holy ****!!! The end of this season is a nail biter! Is Dexter finally bagged? Is there any way out of this? I'm tripping out, I love this show!

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Holy ****!!! The end of this season is a nail biter! Is Dexter finally bagged? Is there any way out of this? I'm tripping out, I love this show!
    Deb will get him out. Something will free him! I think deb planted rugs in her own water to make dexter think it was his girl.....a lot of twist coming up next week!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      DeeDee will save him.

Comment

I stopped watching 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I stopped watching 2 weeks ago.
          You shouldn't have. This is the most intense season ender yet.

Comment

It just got really ****ing stupid once they brought Hannah into it, IMO.

Anytime they bring in a new love intrest for Dexter (to appeal to female fans) it ruins the vibe of the show. Rita was absolutely boring but tolerable, then it happened again with Lila in season 2, Lumen in season 5, and now Hannah in season 7.

Plus I read that Dexter killed Hannah's dad (who isn't a murderer) last week so that pretty much killed off the last remaining vestige of the show that was compelling to me : The code.

I won't be watching the series final season, either.

Bring on season 3 of 'Game of Thrones" in March.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Deb will get him out. Something will free him! I think deb planted rugs in her own water to make dexter think it was his girl.....a lot of twist coming up next week!
              Hadn't thought of that. Good theory.

Comment

Anytime they bring in a new love intrest for Dexter (to appeal to female fans) it ruins the vibe of the show. Rita was absolutely boring but tolerable, then it happened again with Lila in season 2, Lumen in season 5, and now Hannah in season 7.

Plus I read that Dexter killed Hannah's dad (who isn't a murderer) last week so that pretty much killed off the last remaining vestige of the show that was compelling to me : The code.

It(love interest) doesn't bug me much but I do agree it gets in the way. I don't mind Hannah much honestly.

Comment

Dexter has done away with the code its actually a good episode.

Comment

Horrible start to the season but the last few episodes have been pure dynamite.

Comment

Working...
                    X