Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you deny this being one of the greatest movies ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i recommend it to any one its a ****ing amazing anime as far as a putting a complete anime story into a move goes its one of the best anime ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
      I got the DVD for Christmas years ago. A long ass time ago, but I've never seen it.

I always wanted to see it because I used to be somewhat into anime back in the day and I heard very good things about that movie. I got it for Christmas (or birthday; don't remember) years back but have never seen it. The disc has never been viewed. Maybe I should finally watch it.

Anyone remember the boxing anime "Fighting Spirit"? Everybody used to talk about it on Boxingscene way back in the day. It was supposed to be a good series, according to the reviews from the posters. I never got around to watching it. They made a game based on it for the Wii. My brother rented it. It's was pretty good. Not bad
      that boxing anime is ongoing, they began to work on it again. the "2nd" season is VERY good, i'd recommend it

Comment

This film has a lot of heart. I like the music, and deliberate, moody storytelling. I want to watch it again.

Comment

Working...
        X