Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac and Margarito win...they'll fight each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    you dont have to watch...im sure the PBF-Paulie fight will be on Boxing After Dark

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Exactly. I know one thing. margarito vs Pacquiao will be one hell of an entertaining fight.

i'd pay $50 to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Mosley will win and it will be Mosley vs. Pac in the works.

Here's why.

-Pac-Clottey will finish first.......talks will generate and it will be signed.

-If GBP ties tries to stop this fight, Mosley will sever himself from Oscar. Who wouldn't for 20 million dollars?

- Mosley cannot wait for Floyd because Floyd is a known ducker/not reliable.

It will be Pac vs. Mosley.
        Holy **** your Avi has me ****en rolln'.....hahahha......I might be on the late train on that one but I hadn't seen it........"we also serve duck".......damn...ahhahahahhahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
          I think so....

Because they aint getting the Berto-Mosley winner...GBP..Haymon ties.

Dibella and Shaw said they aint touching Pac unless he takes OST's.

And they dont want to Fight floyd becauser they have to take the OST's.

So that only leaves Top Rank fighters.

Margarito vs. Pac this summer???

Dont be shocked.
          possible.

if pac can't get mosley or mayweather......margarito is still a good name to have on the resume and more importantly means a lot of money for both pacquiao and arum.

mexico vs. pac will always sell.

top rank vs. top rank is also good for uncle bob.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
            Oscar is 5-10...Pac is just full of it bro.
            But you can't make it seem like "Pac is running from Margarito". The fight as it stands makes no sense. Marg's been out of the limelight going on a year and a lot has happened in the division since he left. If there's a totem pole of WWs, he's at the very bottom.

Margarito can get fights with Clottey, possibly Berto (if he loses), Collazo, Cotto rematch...but Pacquiao as of right now is destined to fight Mayweather in the Fall (which as I've stated on your show was going to happen )

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
              possible.

if pac can't get mosley or mayweather......margarito is still a good name to have on the resume and more importantly means a lot of money for both pacquiao and arum.

Not only that but pac would be fighting Marg a man that floyd ducked his whole carrer...

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                possible.

Makes perfect sense dont it........

Top Rank.........

The Mexicutioner ****....

Arum is lining this one up.....and he gets to pad Pacs record with top rank fighters. Not to mention ANOTHER FACE FIRST BRAWLER....meanwhile avoiding the Bradleys, Williams and Floyds of the world.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i'd pay $50 to watch it
                  dude , we paid $50 to watch diaz and solis fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
                    You mean the way Cotto has after a loss? Twice?
                    lmao at you giving me a Red K cause you didnt like my comment..
                    haha..you people are priceless..it means nothing..all the Pac Stans have green and they know **** about boxing..what does that tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
                      Not only that but pac would be fighting Marg a man that floyd ducked his whole carrer...
                      imagine if pac ends up fighting marg , cotto and mosley before mayweather does?

Comment

Working...
                      X