Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** happened to Jaidon Codrington?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** happened to Jaidon Codrington?

I give him a lot of props for his fight against Bika. I was hoping to see him in the ring again after that battle, but since then, he's dropped off the face of the earth fighting uknowns after Bika. He has a fight coming up against a 10-1 guy named Phil Williams.

Can Jaidon not get on ESPN or something?

Calzaghe is trying to get a fight with him.

Condrington is the most famous fighter in America cuz he was on The Contender.

Comment

someone will soon post a funny video

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
        someone will soon post a funny video
        The Punch Out one was really funny

Comment

Answers to the OPs question. Underrated American Allan Green happened to Jaidon.

Comment

Comment

Nobody from "The Contender" has ever been worth a **** in there with real professionals. I actually wish they'd do anothe rseason of it, just so I could see more of them get pwned on live television.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Nobody from "The Contender" has ever been worth a **** in there with real professionals. I actually wish they'd do anothe rseason of it, just so I could see more of them get pwned on live television.

i was disappointed when Ebo Elder got eliminated

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i was disappointed when Ebo Elder got eliminated
                  I honestly never watched any of them. So I don't know too many of the guys aside from Manfredo, Codrington, Bika (whom I knew before he was on it), and Gomez.

I've just always hated the premise of the show.

It makes me furious that they take a bunch of fairly average (some below average) guys, put them in a tournament, and the winner gets a title shot or a big fight, and probably picks up a fanbase in the process.

Meanwhile we've got guys busting their asses on ESPN and other Networks trying to do it the right way, and some of them never catch a break.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Meanwhile we've got guys busting their asses on ESPN and other Networks trying to do it the right way, and some of them never catch a break.
                    Yeah and for each of the contender guys there's 10 more prospects being hand-fed so what's the point of crying about the contender guys?

I just really don't care for too much for people bad mouthing fighters. So what if the vast majority of guys from the show weren't world beaters. I don't have a problem with them catching a break. I don't like it when they re-cycle the same fighters over and over either but they still do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X