Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What one place in the World would you go to if you had the chance to go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What one place in the World would you go to if you had the chance to go??

I am trying to get tips on places to go in the world......

I am trying to get ideas on a trip in the summer of next year and want to start saving.....

So far Honolulu, Hawaii is in the lead because of the price and destination....

Price for round trip and hotel for 3 nights for 2 people.... 1450 so far....

What are some other places???

I want to go to San Alfonso del Mar resort at Algarrobo, but cant find out what airports are around there.....

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    I am trying to get tips on places to go in the world......

I am trying to get ideas on a trip in the summer of next year and want to start saving.....

So far Honolulu, Hawaii is in the lead because of the price and destination....

Price for round trip and hotel for 3 nights for 2 people.... 1450 so far....

What are some other places???

I want to go to San Alfonso del Mar resort at Algarrobo, but cant find out what airports are around there.....
    The City of Manchester Stadium.

Comment

This July Im going to Spain for about 1 week.Ive been saving up and I'm going solo lol

Maybe Spain HTownTexan

Comment

Copacabana Beach Brazil

Comment

if i had a bit of money, i would spend a couple of weeks in palau, in micronesia. the place looks wonderful...i am planning to go there in the next 5 years!

i am in new zealand right now(im from scotland) and it is a great place, there is a stunning view around ever corner!! i would advise new zealand!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big-Papi View Post
            This July Im going to Spain for about 1 week.Ive been saving up and I'm going solo lol

Maybe Spain HTownTexan
            Where in Spain are you going?

Comment

I lived in Hawai'i. It's nice, but of course I won't choose it for the purpose of this survey.

I choose Antarctica.

E

Comment

Maybe a trip to Germany to see Haye-Wlad.

Comment

Tokyo, Germany, Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
                  X