An Interesting Philosophy on Females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
    i find this interesting.

although a lot of it is true, its not fully accurate. PEOPLE cheat. not just women. how many women have been cheated on? many. the guy who wrote this says men live by a code. men are honest. dont lie to one another. yet hes shagging a bunch of taken women. isnt he contradicting himself? if he says he only finds out later on, as a man who lives by a code, shouldnt he be certain that the woman hes gonna lay is single?
    If you're not Sexist, Gtfo.

Comment

"But who wants to **** some old chick in her 30's?"

Is this dude for real? Women reach their sexual prime in their 30's, they know much more how to please themselves and their lovers. And they are generally a hell of a lot better in the sack than most 18-19 year olds that usually haven't figured out that they need to clean themselves downstairs or have a clue what they're doing in the sack.

He makes some good points, but loses me with this one. I mean, who wouldn't want to bang these chicks?

Comment

In his defense, I think that he is young and likes young women. You have to admit, you will find it much harder to find a 30+ year old that doesn't have a ton of baggage associated with her.

Comment

and that folks is the mystery method

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
            Chubby chaser.
            Nothing wrong is that...

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
              In his defense, I think that he is young and likes young women. You have to admit, you will find it much harder to find a 30+ year old that doesn't have a ton of baggage associated with her.
              Sounds like sour grapes to me. First he says that women in their 30s won't fall for his pickup method, then he tries to convince you (or himself) that he doesn't want these women anyway. I'm not buying it.

Personally I prefer the added challenge, and better sex that comes along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Sounds like sour grapes to me. First he says that women in their 30s won't fall for his pickup method, then he tries to convince you (or himself) that he doesn't want these women anyway. I'm not buying it.

Personally I prefer the added challenge, and better sex that comes along with it.
                I don't know if you read the whole thing but I don't think he was saying that at all. I think he was just saying younger girls are easier prey so to speak, in that I agree with him.

Plus, sex with older women isn't necessarily better sex. It might be, might not be. I have had sex with women of all types of ages from 18-45 years old and I can say there are some young chicks that know very much what they are doing....

I do agree that he tries to convince himself that 30 yr olds aren't very good but at the same time, it might just be his personal preference.

Comment

Working...
                X