Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd was fighting Paulie, Larry would've just made ******ed excuses and while making his typical dumb threads

"Has any one in the history of boxing gotten this much hate for unifying their division?"

"Yall woulda hated no matter who he picked!"

"Floyd aint neva gonna get credit"

"Paulie a champ, Floyd cleaning out his division"

There's literally nothing Floyd can do to ever get any criticism from Larry
    Last edited by LeG00N; 02-07-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      What is the name of thy phat az woman! I'm mah Gawd!
      looks shopped to me

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
        this is funnny. shall I post pics of Manny's face after fighting Cotto? Who won that fight?

How about Cottos face Floyd fight vs Trouts?

Fact of the matter is that the fights were fought with two different styles with two different outcomes. Cotto was never in danger of being ko by Trout yet he was with Floyd.

Larry's point is spot on. Canelo and Trout are one in the same. If people are going to praise Trout like hes some beast then yall need to do same with Canelo therefore Floyd gets credit for fighting either
        But the fatal flaw in that is, one is a lot more tailor made for Floyd. Where as the other can pose problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          What is the name of thy phat az woman! I'm mah Gawd!
          I wish I knew. Marriage material right there son.

Comment

Originally posted by pacquiao'd View Post
            looks shopped to me
            don't ruin it for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              If Floyd was fighting Paulie, Larry would just made ******ed excuses and make his typical dumb threads

"Has any one in the history of boxing gotten this much hate for unifying their division?"

This!^^^^*^^

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                If Floyd was fighting Paulie, Larry would just maje ******ed excuses and make his typical dumb threads

the only ones coming with excuses are those attempting to justify bush's point. Larry came with facts and ether'd this thread while youre coming with hypotheticals...excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  the only ones coming with excuses are those attempting to justify bush's point. Larry came with facts and ether'd this thread while youre coming with hypotheticals...excuses
                  -Makaveli- is still your daddy bro, log off.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    But the fatal flaw in that is, one is a lot more tailor made for Floyd. Where as the other can pose problems.

one is also better suited for Cotto b.c of size but thats besides the point. no one in this thread has come with even a decent rebuttal to larry's posts just a bunch of excuses, however, they are claiming Larry is the one with excuses. bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      A boxing fan would know.
                      green K......nvm, I already gave you too much lately. lol sorry!

Comment

Working...
                      X