Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it cowardice to be racist on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

not butt hurt yet thinks he knows exactly what i am talking about.

okay bud.

tell you what, i'll post proof of my mortgage payments if you leave this site....you just going to continue to parrot yourself or are you going to jump, phaggot?

there's no way you can prove it's yours. . . I already know you don't have **** anyway, so I don't want you to post somebody else's ****. . . Hahha, poor, poor bugger. . .

you are dman near 40 years old, and you are trying to scam people for money on boxingscene. . .

you have no car, no house, and no real job. . .

time to look at yourself in the mirror. . .

please, I'm asking all of Timmah's friends to STOP ENABLING HIM! YOu think you're being a good friend by being nice to him, and co-signing him, joking with him on here, etc. . But really, you're just holding him back more, and inhibiting him from maybe getting a menial labor job, and in the same breath, stop costing the Canadian taxpayers to support this 40 year old "boxingscene bum"! He's a CRUMB BUM!
    Last edited by UglyPug; 11-06-2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

funny gifs
      Another Led Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        there's no way you can prove it's yours. . . I already know you don't have **** anyway, so I don't want you to post somebody else's ****. . . Hahha, poor, poor bugger. . .

you are dman near 40 years old, and you are trying to scam people for money on boxingscene. . .

you have no car, no house, and no real job. . .

time to look at yourself in the mirror. . .

please, I'm asking all of Timmah's friends to STOP ENABLING HIM! YOu think you're being a good friend by being nice to him, and co-signing him, joking with him on here, etc. . But really, you're just holding him back more, and inhibiting him from maybe getting a menial labor job, and in the same breath, stop costing the Canadian taxpayers to support this 40 year old "boxingscene bum"! He's a CRUMB BUM!
        wow. you're like, pathological.

but it's fitting that you'd come into a thread about cowardice and proclaim your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          wow. you're like, pathological.

but it's fitting that you'd come into a thread about cowardice and proclaim your own.

once again - a plea to all of Timmah's e-buddies on here: STOP! STOP IT! Do you want him to continue being at the bottom-rung of society? If you do, then by all means, continue to chat it up with him on here. . .

However, if you want to do the Canadian taxpayers a favor, as well as Tiny Timmah himself, then PLEASE, STOP! JUST STOP IT! Block him, do what you have to do. . . But get him off B-scene!!!

Not to mention the suckers that might be scammed by him. LOL, just the other week, I caught him trying to offer a poster his "services."

LOL. . Looking for work on b-scene? Asking for donations. . tut, tut, tut.

SO my final response to Timmah, and my final plea to his friends: STOP IT!

Comment

obviously online racial jokes are ok.

i think ts was talking about something else.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              once again - a plea to all of Timmah's e-buddies on here: STOP! STOP IT! Do you want him to continue being at the bottom-rung of society? If you do, then by all means, continue to chat it up with him on here. . .

However, if you want to do the Canadian taxpayers a favor, as well as Tiny Timmah himself, then PLEASE, STOP! JUST STOP IT! Block him, do what you have to do. . . But get him off B-scene!!!

Not to mention the suckers that might be scammed by him. LOL, just the other week, I caught him trying to offer a poster his "services."

LOL. . Looking for work on b-scene? Asking for donations. . tut, tut, tut.

SO my final response to Timmah, and my final plea to his friends: STOP IT!
              ^^^ looooooool pathetic dude.

Comment

I've gotten used to seeing the N bomb dropped in every comments section on every YouTube video I'm not even phased by it. I've come to learn that a lot of people on the net are insecure so they make themselves feel better about themselves by verbally abusing others, not just racist comments but all comments in general

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Very true. He's the worst we've ever had here.

looooooooooool

two butt hurt bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    No, it's really brave.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X