No announcement yet.

What makes for great Fried Chicken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Turn your heat down, it's a pain in the balls because it takes longer, but a slow cook is always better than a quick cook.
    Yes and Cayenne pepper is my **** cause it has that nice kick but it is not to hot just right.

Comment

Pollos

Comment

Bet your ass I do, skills.

Alright TS, listen up. What you want to do first is wash your chicken properly to rid it of any bacteria. Next up, you want to put that **** in a bowl and sprinkle it with black pepper, paprika, dried herbs, some parsley, a teaspoon of salt, and cayenne pepper powder. The cayenne pepper powder is optional, but I like my food to have kick to it, so I use it in pretty much everything.

Then you toss that **** and mix it all together. Then you put that joint in the fridge for at least a few hours to marinate, take it out, coat it up in your choice of batter (some like eggs and flour, others like buttermilk and breadcrumbs, your call), drop them ****s in the fryer, and send me a PM thanking me for my awesomeness.
        I'll keep that in mind

Comment

In a big skillet full of lard oh yea

Comment

i got this cooker that steams and fries it, also seasoning it with spices

Comment

My grandma was born and raised in Louisville and i have all of her recipe books she and her mother wrote out,the best though is her giblet gravy the thought makes my mouth water.
              Last edited by MARKBNLV; 07-19-2012, 05:47 AM.

Comment

pressure cooker

Comment

Bet your ass I do, skills.

Alright TS, listen up. What you want to do first is wash your chicken properly to rid it of any bacteria. Next up, you want to put that **** in a bowl and sprinkle it with black pepper, paprika, dried herbs, some parsley, a teaspoon of salt, and cayenne pepper powder. The cayenne pepper powder is optional, but I like my food to have kick to it, so I use it in pretty much everything.

Then you toss that **** and mix it all together. Then you put that joint in the fridge for at least a few hours to marinate, take it out, coat it up in your choice of batter (some like eggs and flour, others like buttermilk and breadcrumbs, your call), drop them ****s in the fryer, and send me a PM thanking me for my awesomeness.
                  I was blessed with a wife that loves to cook and we watch the Food Network often to get new ideas on different recipes for different foods...I wrote yours down probably try it out this weekend...

it sounds like you have the potential to be a guest to either Bobby Flay or Paula Dean...Lol!....

thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                  X