Clear All

Some man Manny!!!

Comment

I hope they have patch things up..

Comment

the night before lol

women can be so cruel

Comment

If Manny continues to cheat, then I don't blame her.

I hope they can patch things up fit their kids sake.

Comment

Roach described a pre-Marquez climate that included “girls and everything that goes with it,” late nights of gambling and excessive physical wear playing too many games of basketball.

And Manny could have continued that lifestyle if only he was single.

“Now, he’s back with his wife, reading the Bible every day, and he’s given up basketball,” Roach said."

You've got to be kidding me. I'm assuming a divorce must be brutal to his $$$.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 05-14-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              You don't? You must be new. Jin posts here at boxingscene.
              I don't care what you think you know because of what you read on the internet, bottomline is you can't use that as an excuse for Pac looking like he did against JMM last time out. Mosley went through similar sh|t and it didn't stop him from performing at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                I don't care what you think you know because of what you read on the internet, bottomline is you can't use that as an excuse for Pac looking like he did against JMM last time out. Mosley went through similar sh|t and it didn't stop him from performing at his best.
                that's how you know he feels he lost, excuse after excuses! cramps, socks, blood testing yada yada yada.....

Comment

Couldn't have been right before the fight. Mebbe a day before the fight. U cannot serve papers on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    If Manny continues to cheat, then I don't blame her.

I hope they can patch things up fit their kids sake.
                    kids are not a good reason . If shes fed up she should go. Any woman should

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese Ball View Post
                      she divorced pac and hid his socks before the marquez fight.
                      LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X