Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Cotto PPV Buys over 2 million???? and $12 million dollar gate #5 all-time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    my guess 1.5-1.7 million
    Bingo Larry.

Comment

I think doing 2million or close to 2million will make the fight easier to make. If Floyd-Cotto does these numbers there is no way in hell Pac or Arum can keep their 50/50 stand.

Comment

2 million might be a bit ambitious, but it will def be up there

Comment

How Many of those buys were for CANELO?

Comment

1.7-1.9 million

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Based on what, exactly????
              its just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                How Many of those buys were for CANELO?
                are we still playing this game? It has everything to do with Mayweather being the number 1 draw and Cotto being number 3 and very little for Canelo. Pac fans trying to find anyway to discredit the numbers, smh. BTW, this isn't the first time Canelo has been on an undercard of Mayweather. I have a feeling his popularity didn't grow 500,000 ppv buys in under a year

Comment

with mosley, canelo and cotto on the card it should do close to 2 - but floyd can't take all the credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    are we still playing this game? It has everything to do with Mayweather being the number 1 draw and Cotto being number 3 and very little for Canelo. Pac fans trying to find anyway to discredit the numbers, smh. BTW, this isn't the first time Canelo has been on an undercard of Mayweather. I have a feeling his popularity didn't grow 500,000 ppv buys in under a year
                    Pac fans blood nose he got beat are pathetic , they are kids with a hero and no boxing knowledge .

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I guess we will find out September 15th how big a star Canelo is~ if he fights Kirkland and does over 300k I will be impressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X