Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the greatest counterpunching brawler ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    what i stated is a fact.

boxing historians who know their **** list Pac as a top 20 ATG.

Mayweather is not even close.

try again monkey.
    lol name ONE

Comment

if you look at it objectively, pacquiao is clearly a far better counterpuncher than marquez

on the rare occasion that marquez would go forward, pacquiao easily countered him.

theres a reason why marquez kept retreating from pacquiao, and thats cos pacquiao is too good for him, at both counter punching and the aggressor role.

marquez said he was going for the knockout, but once he tasted pacquiaos counter right hook, he decided that wouldnt be such a good idea, so he reverted to his counterpunching and lost a clear cut decision instead

and to this day, him and his fans complain about losing to pac 3 times, when marquez did absolutely nothing to warrant a win other than survive 12 rounds [barely]

Comment

How many of you Pac fanboys would even like him if he were a black guy from Dallas? Would you be on here calling him a top 20 ATG or on here calling him the greatest "counterpunching brawler" a term that is actually pretty contradictory in its own right. Please my Filipino friends, try to look at fighters without your rose colored glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          How many of you Pac fanboys would even like him if he were a black guy from Dallas? Would you be on here calling him a top 20 ATG or on here calling him the greatest "counterpunching brawler" a term that is actually pretty contradictory in its own right. Please my Filipino friends, try to look at fighters without your rose colored glasses.
          I was a fan of Pryor, your point is? Oh wait, he was from Ohio, guess that's not good enough.

Comment

Pac will own everybody if he fought backwards. But he is a warrior not a H*m0 like chicken floyd and P*ss drinker Marquez. Floyd is effective against JMM bcoz he plays as the counterpuncher and JMM is the aggressor. What if Pac played as counter-puncher against JMM in their last fight? It'll be boring one sided fight for Pac..So shutup floydiots and crybaby JMM fans, your idols are cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              I was a fan of Pryor, your point is? Oh wait, he was from Ohio, guess that's not good enough.
              I'm a fan of at least one fighter from every continent on Earth(Can't think of any Antarctic fighters I like though)...you have to admit 99% of Pacquiao's fanbase only likes him because he is Filipino like they are. You don't see any other boxing fanbase be so negative about other fighters than the Pinoy are. Just look at all the things they have done on youtube over the years, and the things they say in comments sections of any article regarding pac. Sure the vast majority of his fans don't do that, but the "bad ones" seem to be far more active compared to other fanbase. Call it passionate or whatever one would want to call it, I just call it naive and obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                lol name ONE
                best of luck in your endeavors to get an actual fact from a *******.

lol - that is a FACT!

Comment

Torrecampo > Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    lol name ONE
                    Hey Marquez Fanboy..Maybe you are like your idol if we meet in the ring. Runner!
                    Last edited by plasterking; 12-06-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Torrecampo > Mayweather
                      so is singsurat apparently...

Comment

Working...
                      X