Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father shoots teen boy because of daughter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
    Buying #20 next week. And guess what? It's a dreaded AR-15 Assault Rifle with a 30 drum clipazine!!!

You should seek help for you hoplophobia. It's not rational to fear firearms. They are inanimate objects (and they're pretty fun to shoot).

i don't really fear guns.

i worry about somebody who is obsessed with them, and for obvious reasons.

Comment

If your dispute is with dad's account of the situation, than so be it. But if the kid did make a furtive gesture after being told to freeze, than dad was completely justified in shooting him.

No, didn't miss it. It was just to asinine to merit a response.

You write like you're about fifteen years old.

If you seriously can't differentiate between those types of mistakes, and being in someone's home without their permission, then there is no real hope for you.
      again how do u know this is true? so ur basing it off what the dad said? LOL. being in someones home without their permission because they were let in by the home owners daughter doesnt result into u being killed. if u cant tell between these type of situation then i pray for u. and i see u dont wanna answer my other post regarding if ur kid were hit by a car but yet u want to make an example by saying walk into a police station and act like ur grabbing something and see what will happen to u LOL.
      Last edited by DoUevenBoxBro; 03-25-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        i don't really fear guns.

i worry about somebody who is obsessed with them, and for obvious reasons.
        I've been collecting guns for going on fourteen years and I've yet to give anyone so much as a paper cut. Statistically, you're probably more dangerous with your car than I am with my guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoUevenBoxBro View Post
          again how do u know this is true? so ur basing it off what the dad said? LOL. being in someones home without their permission because they were let in by the home owners daughter doesnt result into u being killed. if u cant tell between these type of situation then i pray for u. and i see u dont wanna answer my other post regarding if ur kid were hit by a car but yet u want to make an example by saying walk into a police station and act like ur grabbing something and see what will happen to u LOL.
          u ur LOL i

Seriously, can you try English?

If my child was run over by someone, I might be irrationally angry at the driver, even if it was a complete accident. That wouldn't make my anger justified. The whole "you wouldn't think that way if it happened to your kid" thing is an extreme fallacy.

Comment

u ur LOL i

Seriously, can you try English?

If my child was run over by someone, I might be irrationally angry at the driver, even if it was a complete accident. That wouldn't make my anger justified. The whole "you wouldn't think that way if it happened to your kid" thing is an extreme fallacy.
            so now u're an english instructor? my english is good enough for u to understand and reply back so i dont see any problem here. why be angry at the driver though? ur kids shouldnt be dumb enough to run into the street right? just like u said ur kids wouldnt be dumd enough to sneak into someones home.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoUevenBoxBro View Post
              so now u're an english instructor? my english is good enough for u to understand and reply back so i dont see any problem here. why be angry at the driver though? ur kids shouldnt be dumb enough to run into the street right? just like u said ur kids wouldnt be dumd enough to sneak into someones home.
              no mie kidz wont be dumd enough to sneak into someones home.

Comment

no mie kidz wont be dumd enough to sneak into someones home.
                thats what i thought HAHA!

Comment

• Wait, you statist elites are mad the guy has 19 guns? That's his right protected by the constitution. Why would you want to strip an individual of his right to self defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Wait, you statist elites are mad the guy has 19 guns? That's his right protected by the constitution. Why would you want to strip an individual of his right to self defense?
                    Short answer: Because it makes them feel icky.

Comment

Working...
                    X