No announcement yet.

most depressing scenes in movies...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    yes! good one...the kings face was hurtful to watch...
    I was so mad when I read about that story as a kid...Achilles was on a mythical version of PEDs...and to disrespect his body like that?...I'm still mad...

Someone brought up the fresh prince episode where Will is disappointed by his father...Will showed real acting chops in that scene...that ****e had me tearing up as a kid...every boy needs an Uncle Phil...

Most Rocky/Mick scenes...the speech he gave his son in the recent one was good, but in a more uplifting/depressing way...

Yea...I'm headed to youtube...

Comment

Why hasn't anyone thought of Forrest Gump?

how depressing can his life be? everyone he loves died. his first black friend died, his mom died then LT. dan got fawked up. to make it worst the love of his life Jenny got banged, druggie and what not then got pregnant by him without him knowing then when she finally gave into him she died.

that's depressing

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        Why hasn't anyone thought of Forrest Gump?

how depressing can his life be? everyone he loves died. his first black friend died, his mom died then LT. dan got fawked up. to make it worst the love of his life Jenny got banged, druggie and what not then got pregnant by him without him knowing then when she finally gave into him she died.

that's depressing
        thats pretty depressing indeed...

what about the opening scenes of the original "the crow"?

eric draven was being beat down, his fiancee being raped in front of him then he gets thrown out of the window...

i dunno if the right adjective for that is "depressing" or "horrifying"..

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          thats pretty depressing indeed...

what about the opening scenes of the original "the crow"?

eric draven was being beat down, his fiancee being raped in front of him then he gets thrown out of the window...

i dunno if the right adjective for that is "depressing" or "horrifying"..
          Sir, from when I first saw your avatar, I wondered.

Comment

Grave of the Fire Flies. Opening scene starts. Please watch.

Comment

Whole movie here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                Whole movie here.

this movie has been mentioned in this thread for quite a number of times... Im intrigued... maybe it begs to be watched... thank you for suggesting...

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else...but I never thought the kid was his...she had a shady, sketchy life, and almost always did the wrong thing to him...if I remember correctly, she usually chose the more popular, attractive option over him, and she gains an interest in him, after what? He becomes rich, and a celebrity...

It is nice to think that she finally woke up and saw him for what he was, but every other scene in the movie proves that Forrest was oblivious to what other people's motives and true feelings were...He could barely comprehend the situations he found himself in...his point of view was not to be trusted...

She gave her son a good life in the end, and Forrest was more than likely a better substitute than the kid's real father...so there are no real losers I guess...besides for Jenny, who died from cancer or aids, or something...

Every other situation in his life though? yeah...depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    this movie has been mentioned in this thread for quite a number of times... Im intrigued... maybe it begs to be watched... thank you for suggesting...
                    I liked it. You should watch it now bro.

Comment

Law abiding citizen...that was depressing...your family being attacked and you can't do anything about it?

Hotel Rwanda...I could only watch it once.

Ray...heroin is a helluva drug...

Comment

Working...
                      X