Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3, I dont like it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I preferred the gun system from ME1. Also the armor system. My Calasus armor was bossing in part 1.

Comment

The extended cut was very good I thought, again Bioware would've saved themselves a lot if they had done it from the start. However there're some huge holes in the ending that the EC doesn't explain *spoiler* Like how the hell everyone gets home after the Mass relays have been destroyed. *spoiler*

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        The extended cut was very good I thought, again Bioware would've saved themselves a lot if they had done it from the start. However there're some huge holes in the ending that the EC doesn't explain *spoiler* Like how the hell everyone gets home after the Mass relays have been destroyed. *spoiler*
        I think they changed it so they only got damaged didn't they?

I went destroy ending anyway.. Sucked that Edi died but shepard is alive and can hopefullyhook up with ashley

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I preferred the gun system from ME1. Also the armor system. My Calasus armor was bossing in part 1.
          the me1 grenades were awesome, like mini remote bombs

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            the me1 grenades were awesome, like mini remote bombs
            ME 1 simply wrote it's own style of shooter play. ME 2 with the gun clips made it like every other shooter. The grenades were awesome. My gun felt space aged in ME 1. The level up system was bossing. It was amazing how the assault zoom went from big to tiny as you leveled up.

Haven't played 3 yet, but I'm due. Hell I started part 1 in March, (to my obvious shame).

Comment

ME 1 simply wrote it's own style of shooter play. ME 2 with the gun clips made it like every other shooter. The grenades were awesome. My gun felt space aged in ME 1. The level up system was bossing. It was amazing how the assault zoom went from big to tiny as you leveled up.

Haven't played 3 yet, but I'm due. Hell I started part 1 in March, (to my obvious shame).
              true me1 combat was good, i loved going to the battle head on like a tank, in me2 u were pretty much forced to cover which made most combats anticlimatic and the damn health regen system was just lame.
              me3 combat is a whole more refined, the health regen is not as important as keeping your shields up, and covering behind a wall wont work anymore because enemies will use grenades and setup turrets, imo is the best in the series because of its complexity

and yeah i bought me 1 on march got me2 on april and did me3 on june, its better that way because you dont have to wait ages for the next installement and can play all of them in a row

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                true me1 combat was good, i loved going to the battle head on like a tank, in me2 u were pretty much forced to cover which made most combats anticlimatic and the damn health regen system was just lame.
                me3 combat is a whole more refined, the health regen is not as important as keeping your shields up, and covering behind a wall wont work anymore because enemies will use grenades and setup turrets, imo is the best in the series because of its complexity

and yeah i bought me 1 on march got me2 on april and did me3 on june, its better that way because you dont have to wait ages for the next installement and can play all of them in a row
                Yeah I never died once in mass effect, then in mass effect 2 I died in the first mission lol because I just walked in guns blazing

Comment

I started playing the ME series from 2 and haven't played the first. What are main differences between the first game and the rest? I'm thinking of starting the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    I started playing the ME series from 2 and haven't played the first. What are main differences between the first game and the rest? I'm thinking of starting the first.
                    The graphics & gameplay from part 1 were not as tight. But the role playing & leveling up was far superior. Also as previously stated IMO the guns from part 1 were more realistic of future space aged tech. You didn't need to reload & weapons fired until overheated. The clips in ME 2 took away the uniqueness of the game IMO.

Comment

The graphics & gameplay from part 1 were not as tight. But the role playing & leveling up was far superior. Also as previously stated IMO the guns from part 1 were more realistic of future space aged tech. You didn't need to reload & weapons fired until overheated. The clips in ME 2 took away the uniqueness of the game IMO.
                      ME3's level up system is way better than 2's, and I think it's better than ME1 because there aren't so many useless things to level up that you have no idea what it actually does. It's a perfect balance between the two games in ME3.

Comment

Working...
                      X