No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    like the show but it's too phony..and jax sucks at acting ..guy always acts like he is is constantly convincing himslef he is cool ....

tigs , hellboy , unser good actors tho ...

Jax seem more a politiaican than a biker at times. I want the show to end with the entire SAMCRO chapter getting wiped out. And then the last scene showing Jax's kids grown up and restarting the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Jax seem more a politiaican than a biker at times. I want the show to end with the entire SAMCRO chapter getting wiped out. And then the last scene showing Jax's kids grown up and restarting the club.

while they read Jax's diary

Comment

• Last episode of the season tonight. It needs to be a good one, cause this season has been a bit of a let down.

Comment

• Juice had to do what he had to do. Next season should be sickkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Last episode of the season tonight. It needs to be a good one, cause this season has been a bit of a let down.
            You think it's been a let down? I liked the season, lots of surprises (Otto killing Toric and going out for the club) The developing wars between the IRA/Niners vs Mayans/Asians

as for the Season finale, what the hell was Juice thinking ?? Gemma is a dumb whore, Jax might lose it

Comment

• Tara gone juice idk what up with him ?? Da it look like they will pin the murders on jax

Comment

• i thought this season was great compared to last season....i came to hate tara since last season but hated to see her go....my emotions for gemma again do a complete 180 from having to once again feel for her to hate the living hell out of her now....as for juice i was growing tired of all his crying so im sure first episode on new season hes done....overall a great finale to set up the final season

Comment

• Season one was very good. Setting the story up and their journey together and discovery was awesome. The loyalty etc... was amazing.

Season 2 was good too. Jax growing up to be a man.

Season 3 was reaching and kind of fake in every episode. Too much was happening.

Season 4 has this reach feel where everything is just so unbelievable. Every scene is extremely obviously and also unlikely to happen, however it had a nice betrayal and mistake theme. The ending again was like meh but it gave me the feel of season one where he wrote his diary.

It's a shame some died and everything they did was on a huger level. The thing I enjoy about shows are familiar characters, and killing them off either work or it doesn't.

It's a bit like The walking dead. I watch it because I started it and it's not bad, but not great like Season one was.

The only show I want to see is Game of Thrones where I look forward to them.

Comment

• Im soooooo glad Tara got whacked! About ****ing time! Now Gemma and about 96% of the rest gget killed next season Ill be happy. That's the way the show needs to end......with SAMCRO in flames....then a rebulid by Jax's kids in the last scene after they grow up.

Comment

• I'm done with this show. I doubt Sutter has the balls to kill off his wife's character[Gemma]. Everyone else will die next season and Gemma will live happily ever after.

Comment

Working...
                      X