No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCloskey vs Corley Early Fight Results From Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Good I'm glad.. It was karma for that gift McCloskey got against Presscott as far im concerned...
    yep you hit it right on the nail!!! Prescott got robbed big time and Corley would've gotten robbed too had he not stopped him!! McCloskey is a fraud

Comment

Wow Corley called it. He said he was gonna stop McCloskey and he did just that. Great for him.

Comment

Mccloskey did well to get back into it with the broken nose but the stoppage was'nt great not really bad either like Watt as usual making a stupid statement but Lewis could have let it play out a small bit more being so close to the end off the round.Congrats to Chop Chop though beat Bracero last fight supposedly got done over in Russia against Provodnikov and gave Maidana a tough slog a while back.Hard to see Paul come back from here

Comment

wtf?????

Comment

Props to Chop Chop! Mayweather once said Corley was the fighter that hurt him the most. Gotta feel good after all those losses. Still concerned about his health. Good luck bro!

Comment

Haha, nice one.

McCloskey is extremely boring and I'm glad he's been exposed.

Comment

I remember Corley talking about his boot designs after Mosely and Pac and he looked real cool and chilled. Happy for him.

Comment

Thank you Demarcus!! Now hopefully i'll never see Mccloskey's name in another article. Never seen someone get so much exposure for doing so little. I blame it on Khan

Comment

another bum exposed.. good

Comment

Hopefully we wont hear from McCloskey again

Comment

Working...
                      X