Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who watched the show on HBO "On Freddy Roach" last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who watched the show on HBO "On Freddy Roach" last night?

I watched it with my girl and it's sad to see how bad Freddy has deteriorated so much. Your thoughts?

Not interested in that show. Team Pacquiao is full of snakes and this is just a way to further poison people into falling head over heals for Pacquiao so he can keep getting away fighting old, shot fighters.

Comment

I enjoyed it good show Freddy is a nice guy some of the hate he receives on this site is just an indication of the immaturity on these boards.

I honestly don't see how you can dislike him. Great person, Great trainer.
      Last edited by -Lowkey-; 01-21-2012, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Not interested in that show. Team Pacquiao is full of snakes and this is just a way to further poison people into falling head over heals for Pacquiao so he can keep getting away fighting old, shot fighters.
        If your not interested in the show why post in a thread about the show?

and for the record Pac was hardly mentioned throughout.

Comment

Comment

Gotta admire this man for his love for the sport of boxing, and because no matter what happens in life, he just keeps going forward. Much respect. God bless you Freddie!

Comment

He has something beyond passion theres no word for it...

WAR ROACH

Comment

the man is a legend and a true gentleman...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Yeah becuase watching FLoyd burn Money, beat his wife or reject 50/50 is way better tv. ROFL To much hate in your bloods drop they keyboard and get some air.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    I enjoyed it good show Freddy is a nice guy some of the hate he receives on this site is just an indication of the immaturity on these boards.

I honestly don't see how you can dislike him. Great person, Great trainer.
                    :****you: :****you: :****you:

Comment

Working...
                    X