Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs Floyd Mayweather : 1 sided or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate all these fantasy fight threads with Floyd. We can argue all day and night long, and that is all it will be.....a fantasy fight cos floyd dont fight. Cotto, Margarito vs Floyd had to remain just that, fantasy fights.

And Pac vs Floyd is going the same way.
    Khan would do well against Floyd. Too much living in the past with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I hate all these fantasy fight threads with Floyd. We can argue all day and night long, and that is all it will be.....a fantasy fight cos floyd dont fight. Cotto, Margarito vs Floyd had to remain just that, fantasy fights.

And Pac vs Floyd is going the same way.
      Khan would do well against Floyd. Too much living in the past with Floyd.
      Living in the past is all Fanny Pac does...from fighting Floyd's leftovers to elderly mexicans....it's all that cross-eyed dogeater does.

He won't go near a winning fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
        Living in the past is all Fanny Pac does...from fighting Floyd's leftovers to elderly mexicans....it's all that cross-eyed dogeater does.

He won't go near a winning fighter.
        What on earth are you talking about? Pac has never fought fighters who lost their last fights. So is cotto not a winning fighter? So was Margarito not a winning fighter? Was hatton not a winning fighter?

How is Pac living in the past? We can judge that he would beat Floyd cos he beat his last opponent badly about a month or two ago. How far back do we need to look when Floyd last fought and won?

Comment

Floyd would hurt amir badly

Comment

Dont know, i think Kahn has the speed to trouble Floyd. That being said, I think floyd would win 8 rounds to 4. or 7 to 5

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
              Dont know, i think Kahn has the speed to trouble Floyd. That being said, I think floyd would win 8 rounds to 4. or 7 to 5
              I don't even think Khan would win that many rounds, I think it could even be a 10-2 sorta score.

Comment

Working...
              X