Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you not root for MAYWEATHER at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
    Ohhh ok. I was thinking, dude where are you getting all this info on Mosley? I think people like mayweather for his style, not who he is a person. I love to see him fight, but I hate to hear him talk. Wouldn't say I'm a Mayweather fan though. War Shane!

I think you got it all wrong.

Lot of people like him as person and thats really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
      So he lost 2 Delahoya?
      YESSSSSSSS

based on FLOYD SR.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
        YESSSSSSSS

based on FLOYD SR.
        I asked you

Not Floyd Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
          I asked you

Not Floyd Sr.

Honestly , I fall a sleep during the round number 1.

Comment

May is a true gentleman.

Comment

Honestly , I fall a sleep during the round number 1.
              So you don't know **** to be honest huh??

Comment

First Floyd backed out of Pacquiao fight.
                Second he beats woman.
                Third he kicked his own father out of the house and stole his van.
                Fourth he shoot people on parking lot and then he pulls out racist card and gets away with that.

and he had 2 robberies on his record.

First one is against CASTILLO and second one is against HOYA in which his own father said that OSCAR won clearly.

WARRRRRRRRRR MOSLEY
                Some people claim that fight with Oscar was a robbery. It wasn't. Not even close. Actually, the only attempt at robbery was the one guy that had Oscar ahead. Anytime there's a split decision, it makes people think it was a close fight and someone got screwed. Not the case.

Watch after the fight where Lampley says "a suprising split decision". That's not because Oscar should've won. It's because you'd have to be blind to score it for DLH.

Also, let me get this straight. No one believes Floyd Sr. when he says Manny is using PED's cause he's a crackhead. Yet if he makes a bad comment about his son, it must be true.

People are so biased.

Comment

1)**** poster, i don't give a **** about fighters' lives, it's as stupid as people bringing the fact that Pacquiao had a child with a prostitute and that he cheated on his wife. Same **** DLH who doesn't support his child Devon or Hopkins who's a racist former drug dealer and assaulter, maybe rapist.
                  U can't judge them on that, especially becoz Floyd never said he was an example.
                  Judge a fighter's greatness on what he does in the ring and how he does it.

2) U think DLH beat Floyd?

[IMG]http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/42560-1/Congrats******ed.jpg[/IMG]

3) I will root for Floyd in his last two fights for only one reason: i don't like cheaters and steroid users. Next time Floyd fights against a honest opponent (Collazo, Quintana, Berto,etc..), i will root against him. I don't forget how this SOB bitched out and avoided Cotto becoz he was too green and Margarito becoz we don't fight to see how's the best.

Comment

...and second one is against HOYA in which his own father said that OSCAR won clearly.
                    Don't forget this is the same father who was asking Hoya for $2 million for his training services for the fight against his own son.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      Some people claim that fight with Oscar was a robbery. It wasn't. Not even close. Actually, the only attempt at robbery was the one guy that had Oscar ahead. Anytime there's a split decision, it makes people think it was a close fight and someone got screwed. Not the case.

Watch after the fight where Lampley says "a suprising split decision". That's not because Oscar should've won. It's because you'd have to be blind to score it for DLH.

Also, let me get this straight. No one believes Floyd Sr. when he says Manny is using PED's cause he's a crackhead. Yet if he makes a bad comment about his son, it must be true.

People are so biased.

I scored it 8-4

Could have easily been 9-3

Comment

Working...
                      X