• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Good to know.

Quebecers would spend huge PPV money on this fight because of
    Lemieux.

Like I've been saying, I always root for the underdog, which is Lemieux in this
    case. This is a tough fight for both and I believe Lemieux would carry the
    throne just as well if he comes out the winner.

Lemieux vs Cotto/Canelo winner is probably just as huge.
    Even if Lemiuex and Canelo lose and I honestly think both do, that is still a ppv tear up in a years time. The fight promises fire works, hopefully Canelo and GGG can happen down the line also, no reason why all these fights can't happen.

I'm neither a GGG hater or horn blower, but I'll say one thing he is exciting, the element of his deranged fans need to relax, leave the house more and get laid, that is a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      You gotta understand that influx of ggg fans started happening once Manny got ktfo. Don't get me wrong. There were a few, and I mean a few, that were even posting about this guy before his fight with Proksa. Then a little more after that. But once Manny got iced, you slowly started seeing those fans slide over. Make new accounts, post the same exact way, and become ggg historians.

To me, that's where the haters started coming from. Like Manny, it wasn't mainly due to the boxer himself. On here though, just look at his fans. They went from being the most annoying boxing fans on nsb, to converting and surpassing that annoyance onto ggg. Not all, but a good majority of them.

Now I've seen some ggg fans that know their ****, that follow the sport and can school just about anyone on here in regards to boxing. But 98% of his fans are phony, clowns and pretty much just going onto the next big thing like they did with Matthysse and for a bit Ruslan.

i think you're paranoid

half of those PAC fans disappeared and probably dont even watch boxing anymore

dont confuse the real boxing fans that happened to also like GGG

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i think you're paranoid

half of those PAC fans disappeared and probably dont even watch boxing anymore

dont confuse the real boxing fans that happened to also like GGG
        read the last paragraph, goof.

Comment

I think it's a coincidence. When manny got clocked it was around the time ggg started fighting on hbo. Once most people saw him, they loved his fighting style.

Comment

Boxing needs a new Mayweather but GGG isn't him. He's more of a Pacquiao. A giggly happy guy with broken English and cute quotables that murders big tough guys.

Comment

that's too much reading on a sunday morning...war raiders

Comment

TS is an ex defender of Mayweather and hated Pacman. Check his posting history doe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  that's too much reading on a sunday morning...war raiders

for some reason I'm pumped and drunk to see them Dallas Cowboys vs Brady and the Patsies

Comment

Golovkin's fans are are like Wlad fans, P@ctards, and Fl0mos rolled into a single package and amplified times 3.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Boxing needs a new Mayweather but GGG isn't him. He's more of a Pacquiao. A giggly happy guy with broken English and cute quotables that murders big tough guys.
                      Well yes, Pacquiao beat bigger, tough guys. But GGG is not doing that. Pacquiao was destroying guys bigger than him in his 6th and 7th weight class, 40+ lbs above his debut. They are not the same either. Golovkin isn't comparabe to either Mayweather or Pacquiao, this is hurtful, reading things like these. I was never a fan of Pacquiao because I do not like his style of fighting, but it's an insult to Pac to compare him to GGG. Unless you are joking.

Comment

Working...
                      X