No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kellerman Understands Garcia's Stance To Pass on Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
    I still dont understand how yall had Peterson winning..i guess if you just watched the last 2-3 rds i can understand. But rds 1-7 couldnt be more clear...i just didnt see what the commentators were watching either, Peterson was doing alot moving and a whole lotta nothing else and they were saying "Wow this guys really boxing great" "Garcias very frustrated" when he looked confortable in those rds lol
    I didn't have Peterson winning, but he still whipped Garcia's ass. It was all about what Peterson wasn't doing and not what Garcia was doing. Like I responded to that other poster, no one walked away from that fight thinking Garcia was the better fighter that night.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Carson, California-HBO analyst has called many fights at the StubHub Center and isn’t at all surprised when something special happens in the arena. This past weekend, boxing witnessed Viktor Postol midly upsetting Lucas Matthysse but the manner of making him quit was what was special. There’s just something of StubHub and boxing that is special says Kellerman. [Click Here To Read More]
      Garcia should give the guy a shot. F kellerman, but give Postol a shot. Ask Papa if you should fight the tall guy with long arms?

I hope Garcia fights Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Nor does Garcia
        Garcia gasses out

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          ok. Postol v Crawford is right now IMO the best fight at 140. If Postol is forced to fight Imam, then I can understand the Crawford fight not happening next.

Otherwise, HBO should be pushing for this fight. I don't think any of us need the fight to fall apart like Gamboa and JuanMa,
          I agree, it is the best fight to make. I think Bob will put that together sooner than later. It really doesn't need to marinate. Crawford and Postol are not PPV material, but they are both at the top of the division. There isn't much time to do anything else but put them in together. I do believe HBO will push for this fight in the near future. Maybe early 2016.

Comment

Obviously there was a reason team Garcia paid Postol to step aside. It always comes down to risk vs. reward and they knew Postol posed way too many risks for what Danny would have gotten in return, which would have been an L imo. Oh well, Danny is a good fighter and maybe he'll transition nicely into 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Matthysse is the last good fighter that Garcia legitimately beat so I can see why Danny fans are feeling insecure about Postol beating him in more impressive fashion.

Postol is aiming for the top guys, Danny apparently is chasing Guerrero which sums him up really. The guy has gone from being an elite fighter to a lower-half top 10 guy without even officially losing. His career seems to have no real direction, he seems to want to the kind of 147 run that Khan has had.
              But won't fight khan again lol. Garcia is a joke

Comment

Working...
              X