Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Lying to the Fans!! LIARS ON BLAST!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Floyd Mayweather Jr "I'm a straight man"

Comment

Freddie Roach

the man at fault at the time of the first manny-floyd negotiations has all of a sudden changed his stance.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        floyd mayweather jr.

the ultimate mr. contradiction who claims pacquaio is the one ducking. floyd avoiding pacquaio is the greatest duck seen in the history of sports and entertainment.

steve espinoza

former gbp lawyer who continues to take turns to take it up the asss with richard schaefer. claims he is open to working with other promoters but he has made it to the liar hall of shame.

share your own liars who are hurting the sport.
        I went to showtime boxing on Facebook and Floyd wanted you to choose between Khan and Maidana. The overwhelming number of people that said Pacquiao was outstanding. I dont understand Floyd said hes the greatest of all-time does not just want to beat down Pac. Like Floyd said hes his own boss all roads lead to him and he obviously does not want to fight Pacquaio.
        Last edited by tank17211; 02-06-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          floyd mayweather jr.

the ultimate mr. contradiction who claims pacquaio is the one ducking. floyd avoiding pacquaio is the greatest duck seen in the history of sports and entertainment.

steve espinoza

former gbp lawyer who continues to take turns to take it up the asss with richard schaefer. claims he is open to working with other promoters but he has made it to the liar hall of shame.

share your own liars who are hurting the sport.

Pac-juice turned down the testing that Floyd wanted even though Floyd offered him 50%which pac-juice didn`t deserve,and was willing to agree to Pac-juices demand of paying 10 mil if he comes over the 147 pound limit.Pac-juice asked Rios to take the same test that Floyd asked pac-juice to take.So that shows that Pac-juice is the one that ducked Floyd back in 2010.

Also When Pac-juice finally agreed to Floyd`s random testing request,Floyd had already took the 50% offer off the table.And he offered Pac-juice 40 mil and Pac-juice turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Pac-juice turned down the testing that Floyd wanted even though Floyd offered him 50%which pac-juice didn`t deserve,and was willing to agree to Pac-juices demand of paying 10 mil if he comes over the 147 pound limit.Pac-juice asked Rios to take the same test that Floyd asked pac-juice to take.So that shows that Pac-juice is the one that ducked Floyd back in 2010.

Also When Pac-juice finally agreed to Floyd`s random testing request,Floyd had already took the 50% offer off the table.And he offered Pac-juice 40 mil and Pac-juice turned it down.
            please guys. lets not make this into another floyd-manny thread.

i have put other people on blast that have nothing to do with floyd-manny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post

Who knows what happened that was one time. I wish Floyd would go hard the way he is trying to fight Khan then the fight would happen.

Comment

Thread hijacked... Same. Tired. Ass. Subject.

Comment

Kell "I'll step up in compettion next fight" Brook

Comment

George Groves

A liar who recently appeared on sky sports saying he is NOT a whinger and didnt appeal 4 times to get a rematch. Now we continue to hear cringe-worthy diatribe from the Groves camp. I hope Froch knocks that smug look off georgie boys face so we can move on and watch a chavez-froch fight

chavez-froch will be a fight for the ages. a dont give a fk about the sport, weed smoking, wake up at 6pm to train in his living room, fat, iron chinned son of a legend would most likely lose to a chin up in the air, squared up brutal granite chinned puncher. the fight is billed to take place late 2014.

Comment

Coward Mayweather Jr- "Easy work,easy work" on Pacquiao.

then he quacks

"My health comes first."..

Comment

Working...
                      X