Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to laugh at conspiracy theories till i saw this .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the yanks did it.........

they invented it and injected the Africans

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Why are you not able to disagree with other people without childishly insulting them?

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
        Oh my god are you serious ?

Your just trolling now .

Common sense faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol

The motherfawkers intentionally gave some africans aids maybe a village or a decent size population women kidds, prisoners etccc.... to conduct testing . Problem is you cant cure that **** so it spread like a fawking wildfire especially in a country that is badly impoverished and people have no access to protection or medical care .

poor people had aids and didnt even know what it was .

I HAVE VIDEO PROOF THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THESE EXPERIMENTS WITH STDS BEFORE .

FOR THE RECORD DUDE I THINK THEY DID IT TO INVENT A CURE OR TO LEARN TO COMBAT IT JUST LIKE THEY DID IN GUATEMALA

nOT TO WIPE OUT A POPULATION DODO

and to clarify a remark yes we helped spread aids but not intentionally it was a experiment to find a cure gone bad
        This post makes me think the title should be changed to "I believed in conspiracy theories, and I continue to after I saw this"

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          This post makes me think the title should be changed to "I believed in conspiracy theories, and I continue to after I saw this"
          Hence my aggressive response. The post was just as disingenuous as those christian fundamentalists who claim to have been atheists until somebody told them that everything had to have a cause.

Comment

Working...
          X