No announcement yet.

My Perfect Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Perfect Predictions

So theres some ***** goin round callin himself the SouthPawHitGirl predictin fights like he knows shiz bout this game I live and breath. Lemme tell you, I'll out predict him in this calendar year.

Any up comin fights, just ask I'll tell yall whats gon happen.

First one is Pascal v Bute, for me, Pascal got this in the bag.

Mark My Words, The Boxing Saint Has Spoken!

Nah you're a noob, SouthPaw with out-predict circles around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Nah you're a noob, SouthPaw with out-predict circles around you.
      ***** watch, how many o my predictions been wrong? Especially completely wrong, call me a noob, prick I been boxin since I was a kid. This game used to be my life, dont act tough you fat slob on a PC.

Na in all seriousness, should be a good battle. If HitGirl can beat me, I take my hat off to that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        ***** watch, how many o my predictions been wrong? Especially completely wrong, call me a noob, prick I been boxin since I was a kid. This game used to be my life, dont act tough you fat slob on a PC.

Na in all seriousness, should be a good battle. If HitGirl can beat me, I take my hat off to that *****.
        I mean the dude has Tom Brady in his avatar, that's how you know he's legit. Who do you have? Some no name muslim dude.

Tom Brady>No name Muslim dude

End Thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I mean the dude has Tom Brady in his avatar, that's how you know he's legit. Who do you have? Some no name muslim dude.

Tom Brady>No name Muslim dude

End Thread/
          tom Brady, who the fuk is that lil timmy?

Some Amercian "sports" "star"??? hahaha we here in the UK got legit sports.

suck on that fool

Comment

BornToLive is the best fight predictor on this board.

Comment

So theres some ***** goin round callin himself the SouthPawHitGirl predictin fights like he knows shiz bout this game I live and breath. Lemme tell you, I'll out predict him in this calendar year.

Should I put my money on Pascal by early KO (rounds 2-6), or by decision?

Comment

Game on...

Comment

So theres some ***** goin round callin himself the SouthPawHitGirl predictin fights like he knows shiz bout this game I live and breath. Lemme tell you, I'll out predict him in this calendar year
                  Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Game on...
                  You guys should have a contest to predict the outcomes not just the winners on some upcoming fights and we'll see who's better between you two. I can create a thread and list some fights so you two can have at it if you guys want?

Comment

Aint you coming off being wrong about several picks?

Comment

Working...
                    X