Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather ever comment on the rumour of the 3 positive drugs tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im guessing you believe everything written in those tabloid magazines as well???

Comment

For what? It's speculation. Besides that I don't even think anyone has asked him about it. Not many people actually read the article.

Comment

Personally I think Mayweather has matured since being sentenced to prison.

Also he was probably advised not to comment and let it fade into obscurity (where it belongs, until there's a grain of proof) by his lawyers.

Comment

Hauser is the best writer in boxing.

If you've been reading him over the years you know he always has sources and proof for everything he says. The guy has ripped hbo over the years, he's so in point, they hired him and fired ppl he said were worthless.

So no, I dont question anything Hauser puts in an article.

When Montoya was investigating the report, gbp tried to bully him to stop looking for info.

Since than neither gbp or Floyd has done or said a thing about it. There's clearly something going on.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Hauser is the best writer in boxing.

If you've been reading him over the years you know he always has sources and proof for everything he says. The guy has ripped hbo over the years, he's so in point, they hired him and fired ppl he said were worthless.

So no, I dont question anything Hauser puts in an article.

When Montoya was investigating the report, gbp tried to bully him to stop looking for info.

Since than neither gbp or Floyd has done or said a thing about it. There's clearly something going on.
            Thank you for coming in and providing humour in this thread lol. Hahahaa
            Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 12-17-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Well Floyd did the right think to do. Don't fuel the fire and let it die down.

Comment

we know one thing about floyd and that's he's a xylociane user eversince, that **** is illegal ..with USADA behind him , sky is the limit with what this guy is taking..

Comment

damn i thought it would be over with the ******ed pac fan after he got destroyed. Seems like they are here to stay

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    we know one thing about floyd and that's he's a xylociane user eversince, that **** is illegal ..
                    It's not illegal in Nevada.

Comment

no as far as I know he didn't comment on rumors him being gayweather for Ellerbe either

Comment

Working...
                      X