No announcement yet.

Is Peterson Pricing Himself Out: Amir Khan Latest Tweet on The Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    u might be right. he probably wants that 500k cuz he knows amir is gonna be making like 2.5 million.
    Yeah thats probably part of it, but he is a crossover star in the UK. I mean peterson has done ok...I suppose the draw with ortiz was enough to justify the title shot, but he needs to realise that whilst it is a hard and risky fight he is getting a title shot pretty soon after the bradley loss and getting paid well, there are other options for khan so for his sake I hope Barry Hunter doesn't negotiate his fighter out of it.

I think to be honest he is probably just trying to squeeze those extra few bucks to cover extra travelling costs and stuff like that, max out the pay day, which he is entitled to do. Thing I like about peterson as a fighter is his resilience, he always comes to win, even in the bradley fight he gave it his all to the very end, digging in with body shots, even though that fight was one sided on the cards it was always competitive, good comeback against ortiz also. It is a good barometer for khan.

Comment

Prescott then Bradley/Alexander winner sounds right to me. I don't think Prescott has carried his power to 140 anyway. Khan would stop him in 6

Comment

Working...
      X