Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Mosley fight performance by the blood tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Mosley fight performance by the blood tests?

Does anyone including myself think that the blood testing affecting each of the fighters performance? IMHO i think that mosley was jittery as hell in the fight and unable to fight his rhythm the whole fight. i think it had to do with the blood taken from him that he couldn't perform his best. Mayweather still is the best counter puncher/boxer so he does what he had to do. I feel that mosley could've perform better somehow but that's all he could've done.

Still props to Mayweather. he whooped shane's ass. even though i'm a bigger shane mosley fan than a mayweather. i now believe Floyd is the real deal. Give me your thoughts on whether you think that the blood tests affected any of the fighters or not.

Originally posted by PhilipK View Post
    Does anyone including myself think that the blood testing affecting each of the fighters performance? IMHO i think that mosley was jittery as hell in the fight and unable to fight his rhythm the whole fight. i think it had to do with the blood taken from him that he couldn't perform his best. Mayweather still is the best counter puncher/boxer so he does what he had to do. I feel that mosley could've perform better somehow but that's all he could've done.

Still props to Mayweather. he whooped shane's ass. even though i'm a bigger shane mosley fan than a mayweather. i now believe Floyd is the real deal. Give me your thoughts on whether you think that the blood tests affected any of the fighters or not.
    No on 24/7 Floyd Sr. did a picture impression of a jittery Shane. He nailed it. He fights tight and wound up.

Comment

That's probably why he gassed out early in the fight, but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe that's still how it would've turned out even if they didn't have the blood tests.

Comment

eh. i've been around people that have given blood before on different athletic teams. never once have i met someone who giving blood affected them after the day it was taken. so unless blood was taken the day of the fight, no i dont believe it affected them.

Comment

Why such the high demand for the testing? Anyone looking to rig the tests? Its ridiculous in my opinion.

Comment

The OSDT effected Shane alot, that wasn't Shane in there. Shane has never gas out after two rounds like that. Shane was just fighting to survive after the 3rd round. OSDT is not good for fast pace fighter like Shane.

Comment

alright man, if i can credit that this is a fact, then i guess the fight wouldn't have gone any other way. i mean shane's punches wouldn't have been able to knock down floyd in the second round. thanks man. Floyd is a coldass counter puncher and his counter part is Pacquiao. Neo vs Agent Smith. Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee. Bring it.

Comment

uhhhh blood only appects one boxer bepor a pight and uhhhh he train berry hard at dat time and uhhh may weether doesn't make da rules bepor a pight

Comment

That's probably why he gassed out early in the fight, but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe that's still how it would've turned out even if they didn't have the blood tests.
                  he was nervous and tight from the beginning.

being nervous and tight makes you tired.

that's why the fighters with the best staminas are usually the calm guys.

Comment

alright man, if i can credit that this is a fact, then i guess the fight wouldn't have gone any other way. i mean shane's punches wouldn't have been able to knock down floyd in the second round. thanks man. Floyd is a coldass counter puncher and his counter part is Pacquiao. Neo vs Agent Smith. Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee. Bring it.
                    if you can credit what as a fact?

Comment

Working...
                    X