Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait, I thought Angel Heredia was going to turn Rios into the HULK.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    I am not sure if it's normal to get so much bigger and toner at his age without something like a PED.

He was the same weight in 2009 and looked different by quite a bit.

It happens a lot. Hell I've seen it happen at my local fitness center. My brother got huge in a short period of time after years of being out of shape. And he didn't need to take any PED's, just a gym membership. He's 37 years old by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      steroids can't fix your defense, chin or help improve your skills....plus alvarado fought a smarter fight and utilized that right hand well. alos rios was only with heredia for like 8 weeks...heredia was doping marquez for almost an entire year.

So Heredia's been feeding Marquez steroids for a whole year, Is this you're opinion or is this fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        I am not sure if it's normal to get so much bigger and toner at his age without something like a PED.

He was the same weight in 2009 and looked different by quite a bit.
        you must be a fat tub of lard have you ever been to a gym?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          So Heredia's been feeding Marquez steroids for a whole year, Is this you're opinion or is this fact?
          do you have proof that he wasn't?

Comment

do you have proof that he wasn't?

Now you're reaching!!! You can say that about every boxer on the planet, but you choose to question the one that put Pac to sleep. Hmmmmmm I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
              I hate Rios
              I do too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Now you're reaching!!! You can say that about every boxer on the planet, but you choose to question the one that put Pac to sleep. Hmmmmmm I wonder why
                well when you hire a known ped dealer/chemist and call him a strength and conditioning coach it kind of elevates the suspicion, no?? has ariza been caught or linked to the creation and supply of ped drugs? i'll wait.....

truth is rios showed he was much stronger than the last fight..only difference is that alvarado fought a smarter fight and rios couldn't defend that right hand for ****...

Comment

Well he did pass all the test the commission deem necessary. And he also offered to take extra testing as long as Manny did too, but I guess Manny hasn't gotten over his fear of needles its the same test Manny takes after every fight so they must be legit right?

Comment

If rios KO'd alvarado in the 2nd round this whole forum would be talking about rios/heredia PEDS but since alvarado won theres no mention of it lol

Comment

well when you hire a known ped dealer/chemist and call him a strength and conditioning coach it kind of elevates the suspicion, no?? has ariza been caught or linked to the creation and supply of ped drugs? i'll wait........

Alex Ariza told everybody that Freddy Roach has no idea what's in Manny's "special shakes". You telling me that ain't suspicious? You act like nobody's ever been suspicious of Manny taking steroids GTFOH.

Is Manny still afraid of needles? Marquez said he has no problem with blood testing if they both agree to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X