No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    When Rigo gets in da ring with NONITO DONAIRE, his mind will seperate from hims body mang and we will pray it comes back.

Question mang:

Will Rigo do the chicken dance first or just fall on his face like Pac and Hatton?

I wish Nonito felt the same as you.

Tell Nonito to stop quacking.

Comment

I mean come on fans are you watching how he goes about his business in the ring ?

If you run you survive but LOSE not loose like some dumbo's say

IF you fight you get KO'd or its gonna be bad, like real bad for you.

Like when the first time you saw him fight you knew there was something special about this fighter and he has been proving it fight after fight

Rigo ? who has he fought professionally ? When he got in a tough fight and began running, he lost it big with the HBO guys, talk was everywhere that he needs to change and fight,

So I hope he gets to fight with Donaire and we will see if he fights or runs

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        I wish Nonito felt the same as you.

Tell Nonito to stop quacking.
        Mang ! LOL , come on mang, you know they will fight in 2013 early

so when they do whose gonna win mang

I have a few points and don't know how to bet them but we can get together mang.

Comment

Got huge respect for Rigo. Two time olympic gold medalist. Masterful boxer. Masterful technician. Let's be real though. This is Nonito Donaire. Nobody is beating Nonito for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenlicht View Post
            Got huge respect for Rigo. Two time olympic gold medalist. Masterful boxer. Masterful technician. Let's be real though. This is Nonito Donaire. Nobody is beating Nonito for a long time.
            Nonito is very good, no doubt, but your words are a little strong. You're making Donaire out to be an ATG already, but even ATGs lose, especially when they move up in weight. Nonito might lose his first fight when he gets in the ring with Rigondeaux, or he might lose against someone at 126. Either way, that's not too long into the future.

Comment

Mang ! LOL , come on mang, you know they will fight in 2013 early

so when they do whose gonna win mang

I have a few points and don't know how to bet them but we can get together mang.
              What was Nonito's opponent records for his first 11 fights after turning pro?
              Rig is gonna fold Duckaire like a lawn chair.
              I need a million points vs mine, Do we have a bet?

Comment

Because Jr don't fight all comers and only fights old, little men he is not the P4P champ

Because Sergio went down in that last round he is not P4P champ

Because it took JMM 4 fights to produce that Killer KO and was getting beat to death in those final rounds He is NOT the P4P champ,

Because Andre Ward doesn't look that good and never has he is not the P4P champ

The Pound 4 Pound champ is NONITO DONAIRE !!!!!!! #1 Boxing Champ on the EARTH !!!!!!
                and because manny got his ass knocked out unconsious he is not p4p.i see your kok riding nonito now dont believe the hype pare..

Comment

so nonito says that if mikey wins against salido he will not fight him because mikey is his friend didnt he say that arce and him were good friends and that they go out to dinner with their wifes,talk about your double standard

Comment

Donaire also talked about how hard it was to negotiate with Rigo because what he's asking for would require Donaire to take a paycut.

EDIT: oh, nvm. He actually said it last night's boxing lab interview. I thought this article was based on that.
                    Last edited by BlueBettle; 12-19-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
                      What was Nonito's opponent records for his first 11 fights after turning pro?
                      Rig is gonna fold Duckaire like a lawn chair.
                      I need a million points vs mine, Do we have a bet?
                      who cares..they both fought bums in there 11 fights... rigs is a bit beter but who cares , he still has'nt accomplished ****...with nonito , let's just say he's not on rigo's glorified amatuer level

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      so nonito says that if mikey wins against salido he will not fight him because mikey is his friend didnt he say that arce and him were good friends and that they go out to dinner with their wifes,talk about your double standard
                      arce and nonito have diffrent trainers and stables fool..nonito and mikey have the same...

Comment

Working...
                      X