Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    that white thick chick huh. Ive been havinga thing for her for years. I think mares tapping that just have a feeling he is.
    that's how far you take your fandom? you even gossipin on who they ****in?

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
      The point is not him being a dick, which he is. Better yet I'll put it this way......Do you condone his behavior to and in front of hurricane victims? Much less kids?
      broner is immature & irritating no doubt. but this video is not it...........he's acting like a clown trying to entertain the kids. it flew over everyones heads.

holly ****
      Last edited by Godsfly; 11-16-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        broner is immature & irritating no doubt. but this video is not it...........he's acting like a clown trying to entertain the kids. it flew over everyones heads.

holly ****
        Thank you!!! I read each and everyonr of these posts, and I'm just smdh. Relax. We got people in here telling their life stories and ****. Got damn......

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          If everybody or the majority of his fans turned their backs on him cause of the way he acts you dont think he would change? Haymon or GBP would probably have a talk with him and try to mold him into a more mature person.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          A humbling experience indeed may do the trick. perhaps Demarco is the antidote. lol

Comment

• The only real take-away here is that Broner must be borderline ******ed if he finds that to be funny, given the context. Painfully embarrassing to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK
              more importantly who cares?
              Considering that my cousin lost everything in the Rockaways I care you dumb mutha****a

Comment

Working...
              X