Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia on Pacquiao-Bradley, Chavez-Martinez, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia on Pacquiao-Bradley, Chavez-Martinez, More

The boxing world is beginning to debate the proposed September 15th duel for middleweight bragging rights between WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Argentina’s Sergio Martinez. Once thought to be a whitewash in favor of the 37-year old Martinez, the fight now appears to much more competitive given the progression of Chavez Jr., who was seen this past weekend laying down a punishing 7th round TKO over Andy Lee in El Paso, Texas. [Click Here To Read More]

War Mikey Garcia

warrior

Comment

Looks like Garcia could care less about the Cab fight....They didn't ask him and he didn't even bring it up. Guess it wasn't that important to him afterall. Going by this interview, it is as if the potential fight with Cab never existed. Twilight Zone material.

Comment

“I think it’s going to be an interesting fight based on the styles. Martinez is slick, a southpaw, but I also think Chavez showed that he can really put pressure on a southpaw and dominate with his strength. Chavez is big, strong; Martinez is fast, quick and skillful. He’s slick but I got to say Chavez [performed] very well this last time and I’d have to go with Chavez.
        Like I have been saying, boxing insiders know what's up.

It's only casual fans that are picking Sergio.

Comment

Still lame his fight got cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Looks like Garcia could care less about the Cab fight....They didn't ask him and he didn't even bring it up. Guess it wasn't that important to him afterall. Going by this interview, it is as if the potential fight with Cab never existed. Twilight Zone material.

I did ask him about it it's just that when BScene reposted my article they left those quotes out.... To hear the original video click the link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m86lO_3KqQc&feature=plcp

For the original article peep the link below...

http://www.examiner.com/article/mike...dley-caballero

Comment

How come they did t ask about his next fight? Miley is another protected fighter. I would have loved to seen Gamboa kick his a$$

Comment

Working...
              X