Admit it, your favorite boxer is scared to fight Sergio at middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Soooo, maybe he should stick to fighting MWs
    lol exactly, it not our fault that there are no big ppv stars at 160.

Comment

By that logic, Martinez is scared to fight Klitschko.

Comment

• Pacquiao is 5'6", he's not born to fight at MW. Nobody even thought that he could fight at WW, less likely at JMW. But he was able to prove himself and took him to a whole new level that's why he's ATG. Yet, it doesnt justify that he should think of moving up again and gamble like a desperate mofo. That's suicide! Even Serg knew that.
        • Floyd could, but everyone knows he dont want to fight great guys. He would always settle for someone "he can beat easily."
        • Hopkins is his best chance.
        • IMO, if Serg is really exceptional, why dont he move up and prove himself? There are a lot of great fighters north of MW.
        Last edited by dosepulgada; 10-07-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
          Just listen to yourself, how idiotic that response is. He is not a draw and WW. Why would Pac and Floyd give away their advantage? Are you an idiot! I doubt anyone would be worried if he happened to be the same size as Pac and Floyd (Those two are completely in another level). He has skills but the size is the factor and great advatange for him.

Time is running out he needs to clean out his division first. Go up to SMW or down SWW and make a name for himself.

You are just *****in because he exposed Paul William as an average fighter.
          This is true...Paul Williams has never been anything special, I meam his best win is vs Antonio Margarito.

Sergio Martinez is just another NSB hype job that hasnt beat an A CLASS fighter yet IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Yes hes a bum that Pacman & Floyd won't fight. He hasn't reached the level of a 40 year old Mosley & a previously destroyed Margarito & a journeyman Baldomir & a lightweight Marquez yet.
            You know everyone you mentioned is actually a legitimate 147 lber or smaller.. Which is why Sergio shouldn't even be in the conversation in the first place..

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              One day P4P king.......

the next a bum...........

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm......something wrong with that pic don't you think???

Anyone care to enlighten me here????? pffffffffahahahhahahhaha
              WTF??? how did the title to my thread get changed?????????

Comment

Working...
              X