No announcement yet.

Apple fires Maps Director LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    Evo s are the ****in ****. Best phones ever.
    My coworker had an Evo with Sprint, and after a bunch of problems with the phone and not being able to upgrade for another 6 months , he cancelled and got iPhone 5's for him and his wife with Verizon. He couldn't be happier.

I've been with Verizon for 6+ years and had my first iPhone in 2010 when Verizon started to carry it and I've never had a problem. In fact, the iPhone App Store has way more apps than Android's app market. I'm glad I made the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
      People that says don't know shiet about apple.

Had Galaxy S2 prior to Iphone5, Big difference: more battery, less clutter, sharper photos, more apps
      S2 is an old phone... try the S3.

Comment

Still on iOs 5 just for this reason when I heard about how it sucks. (map)

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Evo s are the ****in ****. Best phones ever.
          People who write this have never use the Note 2, the greatest invention known to man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Still on iOs 5 just for this reason when I heard about how it sucks. (map)
            I heard a rumor that Google is almost done with the new iOS6 maps apps for you guys.

I know that people that won't upgrade their 4S or to the iPhone 5 because they still don't have a jailbreak, Apple is really shooting themselves in the foot on this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I heard a rumor that Google is almost done with the new iOS6 maps apps for you guys.

I know that people that won't upgrade their 4S or to the iPhone 5 because they still don't have a jailbreak, Apple is really shooting themselves in the foot on this.
              New maps and no jailbreak are the reasons I won't move to 6. . I know that they have a google maps app created by a developer in the jailbreak community for the beta version of iOS6 though. Good to know that google is making an app though.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                New maps and no jailbreak are the reasons I won't move to 6. . I know that they have a google maps app created by a developer in the jailbreak community for the beta version of iOS6 though. Good to know that google is making an app though.
                Still no jail break for 6? its been several months

Comment

Yep, no jailbreak yet. Don't know why it's taking so damn long!

Comment

Why don't you just apply for a job at Google and get it over with, Androidism?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Why don't you just apply for a job at Google and get it over with, Androidism?

Cause he don't even have a high school diploma. Can't you tell by his girl like threads?

Comment

Working...
                      X