Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Marquez able to be so coherent at this stage in his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Marquez able to be so coherent at this stage in his career?

53 fights in and suffering some pretty hard knock downs how they hell is this guy able to command motor and verbal skills the way he does? Just saw the HBO buzz video the man is now in great command of the english language. Hasn't lost a step that i can see.

Its because he doesn't fight like a typical Mexican fighter.

He fights "smarter", not "harder".

Comment

everyone's different and symptoms can develop way after when he retires. JCC looks fine and he has been in much grueling wars than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        everyone's different and symptoms can develop way after when he retires. JCC looks fine and he has been in much grueling wars than Marquez.
        ^^^True.

I'm not sure, but I think I once read/saw somewhere that Chávez had a thick skull. So that might have to do with the brain not getting rattled around so easily...

He looks/sounds completely fine considering how many wars he was in...

Comment

it all boils down to the hot piss he drinks....

on a serious note, thats what happens when you develop yourself to be a real technician.....

Comment

If marquez isnt a little more careful this time against pac then he might end up with some kind of a speech impediment. At times he fought very smart against pac, at other times he lost his focus a little bit. Hes gotta keep the distance and look to counter all night, otherwise he might get knocked on the canvas for good this time. Pac is stronger then ever before, marquez might not be quite as quick as he was the last time they fought. At the same time i think manny has begun to slow down a little too

Comment

man i swear i wondered the same thing!

jmm like chavez just a tough hard head muf-cka.

one of the greats.

we all know fighters that weren't the same after pacquiao or floyd,

he fought them both and still going strong!

Comment

Working...
              X